MORE SONGS LIKE I TALK TO JESUS FINAL

tenor.gif

The demo is way better you tasteless twink

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

14 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

…is LFL’s husband an actual insider or is this more of a running joke? (genuinely asking lol)

lol the husband thing is a running joke afaik

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

…is LFL’s husband an actual insider or is this more of a running joke? (genuinely asking lol)

running joke, don’t forget french husband 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

i'm pretty sure it's a running joke but no one is absolutely certain

19 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

having piano as the main focus on her last 3 albums and possibly 4 isn't really evolving

i didn't say i wanted another piano flop i just said that she shouldn't bring rick back

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

God, I hope LDR9 is a summer album. I know time is limited but an early June release would be heavenly:illumilana2: and then of course, BTIG could have a fall / winter release to feed us through the end of 2022 (yes I am delusional) 

I'd be really happy with this tbh. And I see it happening similar to the timeline you're saying, but I think maybe a couple months further out maybe? So like DNC (whatever it is, I think it's the abloom name of LDR9) in July or August? But then again she said she doesn't wanna do vinyl so maybe if she decides against doing vinyl right away we can get it as soon as it's done. So that could put us at a June/July timeline but if that's the case we would've heard more about it from her than 2 comments in December lol

idk i'm MANIFESTING a SUMMER RECORD with a couple bops here and there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I'd be really happy with this tbh. And I see it happening similar to the timeline you're saying, but I think maybe a couple months further out maybe? So like DNC (whatever it is, I think it's the abloom name of LDR9) in July or August? But then again she said she doesn't wanna do vinyl so maybe if she decides against doing vinyl right away we can get it as soon as it's done. So that could put us at a June/July timeline but if that's the case we would've heard more about it from her than 2 comments in December lol

idk i'm MANIFESTING a SUMMER RECORD with a couple bops here and there

YES, manifesting ethereal, synthy summer bops with introspective lyrics. Something like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cinnamon Girl. It’s strange with Lana missing from socials because we usually have some clues (or full blown snippets) to piece together where she is in the album process. But this time we have to rely on Rob for any clues. Hopefully BoZ will begin teasing info soon if an album is in the works? For some reason I don’t think Lana will post much about the album on her honeymoon account. Seems like she is over promoting / teasing music right now. 

Tumblr

sometimes i think about it and wonder if lana has ever released music under different names and we have yet to find it. didn't mariah carey do this? and then like 20 years later fans found it and figured it out that it was secretly her the whole time?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

sometimes i think about it and wonder if lana has ever released music under different names and we have yet to find it. didn't mariah carey do this? and then like 20 years later fans found it and figured it out that it was secretly her the whole time?

Kinda impossible since ppl leak every fart she records

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait WHAT DID MARIAH DO :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Even if the album is still months away I'm sure Lana will release something as soon as she can. She always releases her favorite song from the record that is usually a ballad before even starting the album rollout (if there's one)

giphy.gif