Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe if we all stream TJF at the same time we’ll manifest a teaser from Lana. Get to streaming gorls!!! :illumilana:

I don’t know how I feel about a snippet if nothing is coming soon. I like teasing when it’s close, not a year before release. 

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i think we already knew this though :lanasrs:

he apparently unfollowed her on instagram

Reveal hidden contents

even though there was no evidence of him following her in the first place :shh2:

I take the valentine's day post as confirmation that they are not longer together but the IG thing is irrelevant cause like you said we didn't even know if they followed each other there :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Are they reliable? From what I've seen they seem to be right only when crediting other insiders as proof :eek:

they are not reliable. Eclipse, honeymouns, and blackoutzone are the only people who are reliable.

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

What happened? 

Not much that is confirmed. There’s a new tweet by leakingfacts that there would be a new collab with a rapper and lustforlife said there are at least 15 songs recorded so far and that Lana and her team are considering which direction would be best for the next move. 

27 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Did you see the tweet -

“lana del rey x rapper 🔜

remember the Pusha T instagram post three weeks ago with honeymoons 🥄 answer, maybe it had a deeper meaning