Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Dua leaving TAP management, so now Ben can focus on promoting LDR9 obviously :hooker:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, does anyone know if Eclipse is okay? Does he just post on another site? Haven’t heard much from him in awhile… hope all is well. 

God! Dua is crazy to leave TAP!! What else could she want?!? I’ve always thought that Ben and Ed are pretty much giving the artist the career they want, including promo and artistic vision… 

I guess they’ll have more time for Lana (although I don’t think she would want more lol)

BTw, BoZ is losing it on Twitter, really not understanding her move either :oic2:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

why do people like ben :usrsney:

like if there's a good reason then i'll jump on the band wagon but he seems kinda like... a typical manager? like what's particularly special about ben

He's hot

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

like if there's a good reason then i'll jump on the band wagon but he seems kinda like... a typical manager? like what's particularly special about ben

i thought you were talking about the song at first & i was like :usrsney:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

tbh not 100% sure but he seems like a really great manager - gets amazing opportunities, brand deals, collabs, promo spots, always makes sure his artists have control of their work and can control their own artistic vision (which a lot of managers don’t prioritize) also, he’s hot

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Well TAP won management of the year for a couple of years now. Ben and Ed seem to be the type of managers that ask their artist what career they want and make it happen. People are always blaming Ben for small promo of Lana music… but this is what she wants. Dua wanted to be bigger (or so I thought) and they made it happen. He is suggesting things to Lana rather than wanting to control her or impose his vision for something. Ok, he is rude to fans when he is pissed and really doesn’t like Lanaboards it seems :oic2:, but as a manager, i always saw TAP as top notch.

It never rains in Southern California 

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

People hate ben because LANA doesnt want to work and doesnt want to promote her own songs :dua:

Unfor isnt possible to put a gun in some head and make she do something she doesnt want yet

Wbk but genre?

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

he's not a typical manager, he's a close friend of the family *g*

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

He's hot

the way he's not even hot though, like at all :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

39 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the way he's not even hot though, like at all :oprah2:

Well, depends on your age :brows:

(okay, agreed, he looks bloated and he ain’t that cute but he was cute at some point ) 

13 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

ben is mid at best sorry guys

just based off looks? I guess. ( i still find him really good looking). But idk I think the power and charisma, being a lawyer and talent manager of stars add to the je ne se quoi that makes him a DILF

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I’m glad Dua has left ben tbh best thing for her, as she needs someone who can elevate her up further.   I’m thankful for what Ben has done /contributed to Lana and her career but I’d personally like her to leave him too, she also needs a rejuvenation in management and someone who’s willing to give Lana a bit more of a nudge and organise things better. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance