Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

i think jack brings out the melodic composition and the lyrical content on lana (both highlights on nfr). i do think we could have a mike dean/ emile hayne/ surprise producer album with the help of jack in these areas

I love Jack Antonoff and i'm exciting that he's back for LDR9.

But no Beautiful slander please, that piano intro literally ATE whatever the fuck Jack has been doing with is muffled lofi piano.

But Jack isnt a bad producer either, we all know what he + Lana as a duo are capable of: Let me remind y'all VENICE BITCH & WHITE DRESS.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

22 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Some people think it's edgy and cool to hate Jack :slayty:

Or maybe some of us have different opinions because music appreciation is very subjective :et:

I mean, it's fine to have different opinions, otherwise it'd be really boring if we all agreed on everything. However, when some jokes go too far... :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, it's fine to have different opinions, otherwise it'd be really boring if we all agreed on everything. However, when some jokes go too far... :um2:

i acknowledge it's probably not about me but i'm lowkey living my villain moment right now

you think i'm joking? :dua:

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

:oopna:

2 of the good songs on cocc + a poem with a music backing track yeah

i specifically named the jack songs because it's pretty much confirmed that we're getting a jack album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I said it before & i said it again: Jack is not the best of producers out there who ever worked with Lana & i never was all that crazy about his ballad-piano driven songs, but if he does whatever the fuck he did with Sportcruiser in soundwise for ballads in LDR9, then i'm all fucking in.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok if he did that i'm becoming a jack stan

that outro + melody he did for Sportcruiser - TOP  NOTCH.

The whole track is just Lana reading a long ass poem for almost 7 fucking minutes but that is one of my most replay track when listening to Violet. Because of the MUSIC for the background of that poem literally got me transcended :trisha:

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Or maybe some of us have different opinions because music appreciation is very subjective :et:

Different opinions are great but when people feel the need to loudly and often rudely remind everyone how much they hate Jack every time they see the letter J it goes a bit beyond that. Just my opinion though :oprah3:

Spoiler

:hype: