Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Its so hard to keep up with all the ‘insider’ info, but didn’t an insider like just last month say that there was no album in the works for this year? Now we have insider 1 saying single before summer and insider 2 describing the sound. Meanwhile the 100% reliable insiders are completely silent :eek:

Its lana del rey everything can change in a minute... you dont know how crazy she is... her label literally calls her insane 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

the closest album of hers to ldr9 will be hm but,....ldr9 is so far beyond even that. It is hm unchained and unfiltered and unhinged. The darker dualistic aspect of the late summer sun and sea. And yet the beauty is still pristine and forthright.  It is hazy and provocative, lush and unforgiving. Pure heat and dry fire but wet tidal wave simultaneously. whether it takes place in the far future or past is unknowable. It stands outside time itself an entity of its own and a world of art alone outside the Collective Creative. The well that Other Art drinks from. It is the spring of life for sure.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Manifesting a chill Waymaya sound with NO piano ballads. Full of lovely guitars and strings. drums and harps. I would even accept burps and farts BUT PLEASE NO PIANO BALLADS

Every Lana album has a couple of them so I don't think that's changing for LDR9

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I think the album will expand on the anxiety that NFR touches upon, and give us something reflective of the state of the world.

NFR was an introduction to the end of the world as we know it, Chemtrails was being swept up by the wind and escaping from that, Blue Banisters was a deep dive into the personal past, and LDR9 will be a re-emergence into a world that has since collapsed, and establishing one's place in it.

correctomundo

53 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

It will be a summer album just like nfr 

omg

i'm gonna sleep well tonight thank you

I really hope it's another summer album just like NFR, but like, a step-up from NFR.

NFR was a masterpiece but to me personally it's still too mellow at some point, it needs more Venice Bitch, Doin Time, The greatest moments

And of course, if it's Jack Antonoff, we definitely need more "White Dress" & "SportCruiser" as well.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

She recorded one song with her father for the next album so at least one song will be a piano ballad

letsgo.gif

1 minute ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

I don’t want any Collab…:judgingu:

The Weeknd? ASAP Rocky? FJM? :dua:

Migos :oopna2:

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its lana del rey everything can change in a minute... you dont know how crazy she is... her label literally calls her insane 

it's funny how some things can change in a day or even in an hour

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

She recorded one song with her father for the next album so at least one song will be a piano ballad

once again restating what we already know :eyeroll3:

27 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I dont know how to write the album that she sing New York but its one my favorite 

u mean Masseduction?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

the taste of ldr9 is burnt black coffee with a bowl of mixed fruit (strawberry, watermelon, honeydew and cantalope, and some sour green grapes). There's a piece of sourdough toast but it's only half eaten, margerine spread on it but unmelted. it tastes like an apartment in east la. it tastes like dreams yet still unfulfilled. sweetness yes but a gap. The void.

1 minute ago, Leader of The Pack said:

the taste of ldr9 is burnt black coffee with a bowl of mixed fruit (strawberry, watermelon, honeydew and cantalope, and some sour green grapes). There's a piece of sourdough toast but it's only half eaten, margerine spread on it but unmelted. it tastes like an apartment in east la. it tastes like dreams yet still unfulfilled. sweetness yes but a gap. The void.

Still better than a country record :oopna2:

Can she sample summer soundscape into her songs for this album?

We need something like "get free" outro