Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

ok but if she does release an album this summer I will be lowkey shocked as that would be 3 albums in like 15 months and that just seems insane to me :rip: 

I feel like it will be a NFR situation where she teases her fav songs/ puts singles and stuff out for like a year and releases it next summer since it seems like they are very much still working on it

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

hope it's not a solar power

She is not capable to do a solar power not even if she uses cracks everyday... the maximum we would get its a daddy home that is great but not a masterpiece like miserd...

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She is not capable to do a solar power not even if she uses cracks everyday... the maximum we would get its a daddy home that is great but not a masterpiece like miserd...

huh :whoopi:

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ok but if she does release an album this summer I will be lowkey shocked as that would be 3 albums in like 15 months and that just seems insane to me :rip: 

I feel like it will be a NFR situation where she teases her fav songs/ puts singles and stuff out for like a year and releases it next summer since it seems like they are very much still working on it

Elvis Bob Nina all those legends did a big amount of albums in a very metter of time... Elvis did 10 albuns in 10 years :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

15 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

imagine, we can have the first new single already this year :excited:

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

miserd

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

For sure she is cooking some mid tempos that why she scrapoed alot of songs recorded by bb and cocc producers 

are we having some drums or beats?

Its so hard to keep up with all the ‘insider’ info, but didn’t an insider like just last month say that there was no album in the works for this year? Now we have insider 1 saying single before summer and insider 2 describing the sound. Meanwhile the 100% reliable insiders are completely silent :eek:

"Don’t forget me"