Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

my husband just said that LDR9 is going to be an NFT and only win edwards is allowed to purchase it. good luck getting that leak besties! :sass:

um chile - people are gonna put it on *that website* anyway

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

:oprah3: No matter how LDR9 sounds, I really think she needs a hit with this one. And by hit, I mean the album reaching a billion streams on Spotify before our ballsacks are all sagging or our tits hanging (looking at you, HM, COCC and BB :pls: as much as I love those projects, they will reach that milestone when I am retired or dead). 

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:oprah3: No matter how LDR9 sounds, I really think she needs a hit with this one. And by hit, I mean the album reaching a billion streams on Spotify before our ballsacks are all sagging or our tits hanging (looking at you, HM, COCC and BB :pls: as much as I love those projects, they will reach that milestone when I am retired or dead). 

Screaming :thumb3: but Yeah. She needs a cute song like Doin Time. Not to mention bombastic songs Mister Jack was talking about :oprah4:

giphy.gif

i dont want jack to be involved in this new project.

he could never create something original like wfwf. 

mike dean and rick understand the genius of lana del rey. they understand how to use the instrumentation to get  the best out of her.

her voice sounds like magic with the witchpower of these gentlemen.

synths. horns. strings trap beats. the explosion and the sadness. i cant deal with the flatness of jack antonoff. 

why does she go for more and more minimalism??? 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

25 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

i dont want jack to be involved in this new project.

he could never create something original like wfwf. 

mike dean and rick understand the genius of lana del rey. they understand how to use the instrumentation to get  the best out of her.

her voice sounds like magic with the witchpower of these gentlemen.

synths. horns. strings trap beats. the explosion and the sadness. i cant deal with the flatness of jack antonoff. 

why does she go for more and more minimalism??? 

Bestie he literally made MAC. Imo this song is monumental as fuck

giphy.gif

okay so in Born to Die art work, she stands in front of a vehicle (a car) which symbolises that she's "gonna take a ride" into whatever in stored for her - which is a theme in the album - a young, wild & free Lana, singing about "taking a walk on the wildside" in her adolescent (she also confirms that BTD was in fact dedicated to her wild youth). In Ultraviolence, she opens the door of the car, which symbolises how she actually experiences life, opening the door just like opening up a pandora's box - mostly this album is full of dark, twisted, toxic aspects of a relationship that she might actually went through. In Honeymoon artwork, she finally stepped into the vehicle  -which was a tour bus, looking vacation-esque (which is a  "honeymoon"), it symbolises that she accepts the reality after learning the darkside of love & life, and now she takes a honeymoon with herself to get to the bottom of everything once and for all. Which reflects this album's theme a lot, as a "breakup record". In Lust for Life, she finally smiles - once again, standing in front of a vehicle, which symbolises that this is her new era, new state of mind, she's in a good place & ready to embrace herself & celebrate life. This also alludes to her debut "born to die" - in title-wise & artwork concept wise - standing in front of a vehicle, but instead of that cold face, she is now smiling, looking happy & fresh as a "daisy" (on her hair of course). She once was about to get into the vehicale, opened the door of the vehicle, stepped into the vehicle, and now she stepped out of the vehicle while smiling. By the end of Lust for Life, we hear the waves, beach sounds, seagulls (Get Free outro) - which foreshadowed the NFR album artwork - she was actually sailing in the middle of the ocean, that symbolises she actually went out there, explore, discover new things, which she did. And after your big adventure, you feel tired, what would you do? You want a rest stop, you want to be with the people you love - and that was Chemtrails artwork - she surrounded by the women that are her friends. And in Blue banisters artwork, we see her chilling with Tex & Mex in a wooden house - which symbolise a peaceful place she is right now in her state of mind - and come to think of it, that is why these 2 albums released in the same year, in Chemtrails she's with the people she loves, in BB, she's at her peace, both of the albums look like her rest stops - while on the road & when she's finally home again.

So with that said, only looking at Lana's artwork, we see a process, we witness her story, we hear her & we feel her growth. So exciting to see LDR9 cover, whatever it is, it might not be our taste but it surely wont be meaningless.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Marius said:

Bestie he literally made MAC. Imo this song is monumental as fuck

mac is so overrated. same with venice bitch. the only standout songs on nfr are next best american record and bartender. both from rick!!!

when i have to name the top 3 jack songs that i like i would choose

cinamnon girl
tjf
love song

i would accept him contributing something like this.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

21 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

mac is so overrated. same with venice bitch. 

not the venice bitch/ MAC slander 

Nicki Minaj Ears GIF - Nicki Minaj Ears Clean It - Discover & Share GIFs

47 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

okay so in Born to Die art work, she stands in front of a vehicle (a car) which symbolises that she's "gonna take a ride" into whatever in stored for her - which is a theme in the album - a young, wild & free Lana, singing about "taking a walk on the wildside" in her adolescent (she also confirms that BTD was in fact dedicated to her wild youth). In Ultraviolence, she opens the door of the car, which symbolises how she actually experiences life, opening the door just like opening up a pandora's box - mostly this album is full of dark, twisted, toxic aspects of a relationship that she might actually went through. In Honeymoon artwork, she finally stepped into the vehicle  -which was a tour bus, looking vacation-esque (which is a  "honeymoon"), it symbolises that she accepts the reality after learning the darkside of love & life, and now she takes a honeymoon with herself to get to the bottom of everything once and for all. Which reflects this album's theme a lot, as a "breakup record". In Lust for Life, she finally smiles - once again, standing in front of a vehicle, which symbolises that this is her new era, new state of mind, she's in a good place & ready to embrace herself & celebrate life. This also alludes to her debut "born to die" - in title-wise & artwork concept wise - standing in front of a vehicle, but instead of that cold face, she is now smiling, looking happy & fresh as a "daisy" (on her hair of course). She once was about to get into the vehicale, opened the door of the vehicle, stepped into the vehicle, and now she stepped out of the vehicle while smiling. By the end of Lust for Life, we hear the waves, beach sounds, seagulls (Get Free outro) - which foreshadowed the NFR album artwork - she was actually sailing in the middle of the ocean, that symbolises she actually went out there, explore, discover new things, which she did. And after your big adventure, you feel tired, what would you do? You want a rest stop, you want to be with the people you love - and that was Chemtrails artwork - she surrounded by the women that are her friends. And in Blue banisters artwork, we see her chilling with Tex & Mex in a wooden house - which symbolise a peaceful place she is right now in her state of mind - and come to think of it, that is why these 2 albums released in the same year, in Chemtrails she's with the people she loves, in BB, she's at her peace, both of the albums look like her rest stops - while on the road & when she's finally home again.

So with that said, only looking at Lana's artwork, we see a process, we witness her story, we hear her & we feel her growth. So exciting to see LDR9 cover, whatever it is, it might not be our taste but it surely wont be meaningless.

:gclap:very nice analysis!!! 
If I may, I might add to your observations, that she did say in interview that COCC was the album when you are at a standstill, therefore explaining why there isn’t any mode of transportation on the cover. Same with BB, which is also the album “about the pandemic” and, well, nobody was moving at that time, and it’s the album where she makes peace with her past (and sometimes present) traumas. Even the alternate cover, with the 🚜, why is very slow, further confirms your theory. 
again, your analysis is beautiful and makes a lot of sense :flutter:

i was listening to riverside yesterday and it's so hauntingly beautiful. i want LDR9 to have a sound similar to this. serene, atmospheric, and entrancing with slight surf noir/hazy influences. finally..... finally... finally we're getting closer to ldr9 :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i was listening to riverside yesterday and it's so hauntingly beautiful. i want LDR9 to have a sound similar to this. serene, atmospheric, and entrancing with slight surf noir/hazy influences. finally..... finally... finally we're getting closer to ldr9 :trisha:

if there is a piano ballad, can she please at least make it sound like RIVERSIDE

1 hour ago, blackestday89 said:

mac is so overrated. same with venice bitch. the only standout songs on nfr are next best american record and bartender. both from rick!!!

some people will say anything just to say something :toofunny: tnbar best song on the album???

anyways feeling hot and unbothered because I’m ready for new Lana and I just know it’ll be good :shh2: at least one masterpiece is inevitable I’m sorry 

sgopYhV.gif

Anyways I slept with @lustforlife‘s husband and he told me that she was only in Jack‘s studio to celebrate his birthday. LDR 9 will be produced by Mike Dean and feature an innovative, surfy hip hop / baroque pop sound. First single will be a collab with ASAP Rocky and Cardi. He also gifted me a diamond ring, that man has taste :bored:

17 minutes ago, COCC said:

Anyways I slept with @lustforlife‘s husband and he told me that she was only in Jack‘s studio to celebrate his birthday. LDR 9 will be produced by Mike Dean and feature an innovative, surfy hip hop / baroque pop sound. First single will be a collab with ASAP Rocky and Cardi. He also gifted me a diamond ring, that man has taste :bored:

so happy for you two! :krylie:

This sounds like the most possible scenario :mj:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆