Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

actually those 2 arent  bad either, they're just simply good for being "good music", nothing astonishing about them (i'd trade for free away for a more decent closure for Chemtrails any day)

i guess this is where it becomes truly based on opinion :oprah3:

ANYWAYS :nails:

is there any actual news or is it the same as usual?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

ANYWAYS :nails:

is there any actual news or is it the same as usual?

gorl, we're still taking our time to argue if Jack Antonoff "worthy" for LDR9 or not, do u think we have something new yet?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

gorl, we're still taking our time to argue if Jack Antonoff "worthy" for LDR9 or not, do u think we have something new yet?

Yes :oprah3:

FPYfPtwUYAAZVk2?format=jpg&name=large

LDR will be influenced by Magic and D&D. The title track will be the soundtrack of the new Game of Thrones series starting this August, called „Watercolor Targaryen Eyes“. She will also have her debut as an actress ( @lannisterpussy we need you).

Lana please announce something before we go mad & burn Jack Antonoff at the stake alive

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

but we also have let me love you like a woman & for free :oprah3:

I've never understood the hate for these two songs. They aren't her best but in no way are they what I would call bad. Both of them are kinda calming and Weyes Blood has a great voice.

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I've never understood the hate for these two songs. They aren't her best but in no way are they what I would call bad. Both of them are kinda calming and Weyes Blood has a great voice.

i like weyes blood and i think lana and weyes would sound great in theory and i think the universe just wasn't really wanting lana, weyes, cat power & jack to collab at that moment

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

39 minutes ago, the ocean said:

but if not rick or jack there's still: mike dean, zach dawes, emile haynie, david kahne, drew erickson 

Don't forget Dan Auerbach :wub:

Or someone completely new. I'm not familiar with any producers though so I can't recommend any...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Can Lana dress like this (yes, with the hairdo) again for LDR9?

Youth Desert: Yearning For Carefree Simplicity in the “White Dress” Video |  Culled Culture

34 minutes ago, clementines said:

what’s under her nail in the jack painting pic lmao

that's jack himself under her nail :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

do u really think that's her?

that’s not her. the girl in the photo is a stunt double that was hired for the music video. lana broke her arm during rehearsal for the music video so she couldn’t do the skating scenes

11 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

do u really think that's her?

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

that’s not her. the girl in the photo is a stunt double that was hired for the music video. lana broke her arm during rehearsal for the music video so she couldn’t do the skating scenes

Calm down smarties.

COCc is barelly 1 year old ... everyone here knows it's not her, doesn't change anything about the initial statement

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Calm down smarties.

COCc is barelly 1 year old ... everyone here knows it's not her, doesn't change anything about the initial statement

who has a voice like smarty does?

nobody :slayty:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I support @PatentLeatherDoOver theory. Now that Chemtrails and BB are out I feel like she closed a chapter and the next one may be similar to Honeymoon (at least lyrically) very personal but less straight to the point and more dreamy. I think Lana didn't let herself "have fun" with the music on BB cause she wanted to make a statement so the lyrics were the main point (and even with that, she put Dealer and a trap interlude in there :thumb3: so I'm sure she's not going to become an acoustic piano only artist from now on).

I mean I don't expect a full upbeat album but I really believe that what's next will be a big jump from BB :true:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Calm down smarties.

..? i was just answering a question