Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

I know some of you have cast your votes already, and that’s all good and fun, but I feel a message from the heavenly realms, the vast skies and galaxies above, descending onto the earth, into my brain and coming out my mouf, amen. The message proclaims that Miss @honeybadger shall be the recipient of the best new lipster award. Now I know you know the badger and I are fellow baddies, and whilst that may be true, don’t take it from me - listen to these other testimonies:

0-F5487-D4-CB48-44-FC-A31-B-632-FEEBADA9

See? Who could argue with Miss Hazel London? And what’s more, reflect on the joys of this year with miss badgers National Geographic-esuqe contributions to the gif community, including (but not limited to) highlights such as boar gate 

4636-BD9-B-00-D0-4933-9-EBA-A4-E84432825

Let the people rejoice at Miss Honeybadger’s uniquely caring persona, defying the stereotypes of her kind that judgmentally, boisterously, insensitively believe, “honeybadger doesn’t give a shit.” Rather, her kind personality and generous (dare I say philanthropic) benefactions to the Lanaboards gorls have been nothing short of exemplary. So I’d like us all to raise a glass…to the honeybadger!

C96-CB548-3179-4-CA3-97-E0-894-C0109-DDD

6 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

I know some of you have cast your votes already, and that’s all good and fun, but I feel a message from the heavenly realms, the vast skies and galaxies above, descending onto the earth, into my brain and coming out my mouf, amen. The message proclaims that Miss @honeybadger shall be the recipient of the best new lipster award. Now I know you know the badger and I are fellow baddies, and whilst that may be true, don’t take it from me - listen to these other testimonies:

0-F5487-D4-CB48-44-FC-A31-B-632-FEEBADA9

See? Who could argue with Miss Hazel London? And what’s more, reflect on the joys of this year with miss badgers National Geographic-esuqe contributions to the gif community, including (but not limited to) highlights such as boar gate 

4636-BD9-B-00-D0-4933-9-EBA-A4-E84432825

Let the people rejoice at Miss Honeybadger’s uniquely caring persona, defying the stereotypes of her kind that judgmentally, boisterously, insensitively believe, “honeybadger doesn’t give a shit.” Rather, her kind personality and generous (dare I say philanthropic) benefactions to the Lanaboards gorls have been nothing short of exemplary. So I’d like us all to raise a glass…to the honeybadger!

C96-CB548-3179-4-CA3-97-E0-894-C0109-DDD

Reading this has me thinking that you were robbed for nicest user. :trisha:

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

worst taste 4.0 would look excellent in @Terrence Loves Me's title :true:

let's keep the streak going

i think jack antonoff is a god deserves all of my awards with that horror of taste, i willtrade it for best taste 4.0 manifesting my rebirth :read:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

it's THE leak

nothing came before nothing came after

She's the blueprint and our lives were forever changed for the better when she came along and that's why she has to win.

Just now, West Coast said:

She's the blueprint and our lives were forever changed for the better when she came along and that's why she has to win.

unidentified flying bill is the only song that exists because that song invented music

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

:read: UNIDENTIFIED :read: FLYING :read: BILL :read: FOR :read: LEAK :read: OF :read: THE :read: YEAR :read:

I feel like UFB is a household name, and as such the Lipster for the best leak should become the "Unidentified Flying Bill Vanguard award fot the best leak" :xgiggle: