Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also so happy to see @cherri get recognized for her gorgeous art! I haven’t seen her in a bit but her spirit and art live on and on and on :candy:

And my absolute fav @rightofjupiter nominated for underrated member :smile: Let’s make sure a win sees her become rated a little more than just “under” in the years to come :lanahairflip:

omgggg I am literally so honored just to be nominated (I’m drunk on one single negroni lol) :xgiggle: thank you @IanadeIrey & anyone else who nominated me & shout out to LB users in general for making me passage thru this world for the past ~2 years.funnier and more enjoyable than it should have been by far :wub:

aOaIzH2.gif

I actually got nominated for something?!?! I.... y'all.... i..... :icant:

im doing a nomination speech later :typewriter:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not 2 get *emotional* about the lipsters but like to know that ppl even know my … username and think nice enough abt me is really truly something u guys I love u all and hope u are all okay n peaceful n happy n thriving and if not, u have SO got this 😩😭 and don’t forget to vote my bby@LanasLeftCheekFiller for both best and worst username ❤️ And @YourGirl666 for everything else 💖

mUENGN9.png

Okay sorry this is my official campaign post for

807059-A1-C5-AB-48-EC-93-FD-77-FD0276303

Weirdly enough I’m not that big nor is my name Stan but I appreciate the nomination anyway <3

For those that don’t know I’ve curated the most complete and accurate collection of unreleased LDR material (and live performances) in this fandoms best masterpost that I lovingly named The Miss Daytona Collection. This website was conceived in summer of 2018 and it officially went live November 1, 2018. Til this day I constantly update and optimize it for easiest use and I hope you take my work into consideration. Also, I’m one of the top editors on Lanapedia and have dedicated my life to learning every possible thing I can about Ms. Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. Congrats to all the nominees - I see so many that I nominated and am so proud of all my friends. See you all on the red carpet! :diva:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

it's time to vote for the lipsters?! it feels like we just did for last year but i'm here for it Breakfast_twerk.gif?resize=500,245&quali

yall, it's been 84 years like 3 years (is that enough for u boy?) (almost 4 i think) since i started my account here and i've never been nominated for anything in the lipsters so i was hoping i'd be nominated for something :uh::krylie:

anyways, not to get all sappy or anything but i can't believe it! i got nominated for something and it's underrated member! i'm surprised i didn't get nominated for rudest member or something :silly: i'm nominated next to my special goyls @boom like that @drugmoney @stupidapartmentcomplex & @rightofjupiter and even if i don't win, i'm glad they're in the same category with me and i'm glad it's gonna be one of them to win (most likely outcum)  i love them and am always happy to see their posts and statuses and shit :xcry:

sometimes i'm a messy hoe :grinds: but i try not to be :coffee: and then there's times when i try to make up games or something that always flop :runs:

so underrated member makes sense for me to be nominated for :tyvm:

all the other categories are so good so i might not be able to vote for a while :angie: they're just too good 009c911718b44b92c1bf1d5bb8ef22e2.gif

anywayssssss if you haven't already voted, OptimisticFeminineGallowaycow-size_restr (vote for me please)

vote for me pls, don't make me pull a joe biden "if you don't vote for me, you ain't gay" giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LOL I'd like to pull a convincing campaign for me but I'm no good at it lol.

If the voting was a song, I'd probably be able to make a Moonchild Edit to it to have a chance to win :sass: 

I'll just say I made a couple members go from disliking/hating Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and other songs to enjoying them :shh2: 

Vote for me in the Best Audio Artist category and I'll be making song edits the whole year! + giveaways of my own CDs too!

Lana, Charli XCX and Melanie Martinez are the ones I edit the most, but we can try something else aside from my musical project, as I'm trying to put out my third studio album by August

Lots of love for y'all and congratulations to everyone nominated! :kiss:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

UnhappyShorttermKilldeer-size_restricted.gif 0b9d144eb4a04f5299b8adb2cf8a32b1_w200.gi

XHc6gJX.png

Spoiler

translation: vote honeybadger for best new member

as of this past january 1st i have been posting on lanaboards for 1 year nUQ5YuF.jpg not only has my love for lana blossomed and my hate for jack antonoff also really blossomed in a gorgeous and sexy way but i have met the most incredible people both in passing and people that i think im good friends with, but the gist of it is i love you all and i don't really mind if i don't win, especially since all the besties in the category with me are equally iconic and i love them to pieces, and basically im just so grateful that i've spent a year of actual posting on this insane website that i love and yay the nomination basically just made me think back to the past year of my life and how much lb has actually helped me through some of the most difficult experiences of my life and yes i'm listening to pawn shop blues instrumental and yes i'm getting very emotional but aside from the whole nomination thing, all you lipsters are incredible people. love to you all

maxresdefault.jpg

okay ive recovered from that so now im going to say vote for @boom like that @stupidapartmentcomplex @Venice @Alison by Slowdive @Surf Noir @Super Movie for whatever categories they're in and UFB for leak of the year giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

UnhappyShorttermKilldeer-size_restricted.gif 

XHc6gJX.png

Reveal hidden contents

translation: vote honeybadger for best new member

0b9d144eb4a04f5299b8adb2cf8a32b1_w200.gi

as of january 1st i have been posting on lanaboards for 1 year nUQ5YuF.jpg not only has my love for lana blossomed and my hate for jack antonoff also really blossomed in a gorgeous and sexy way but i have met the most incredible people both in passing and people that i think im good friends with, but the gist of it is i love you all and i don't really mind if i don't win, especially since all the besties in the category with me are equally iconic and i love them to pieces, and basically im just so grateful that i've spent a year of actual posting on this insane website that i love and yay the nomination basically just made me think back to the past year of my life and how much lb has actually helped me through some of the most difficult experiences of my life and yes i'm listening to pawn shop blues instrumental and yes i'm getting very emotional but aside from the whole nomination thing, all you lipsters are incredible people. love to you all

maxresdefault.jpg

okay ive recovered from that so now im going to say vote for @boom like that @stupidapartmentcomplex @Venice @Alison by Slowdive @Surf Noir @Super Movie for whatever categories they're in and UFB for leak of the year giphy.gif

omg you're so sweet! :aw: :spin: 

also those badger pictures... is that a badger who visits you? is that badger you? either way, iconic badger! :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also voted! Can’t wait to cheer on my faves at the ceremony! :party:

@Elle let’s coordinate outfits this time so we don’t accidentally show up in the same gown like last year :oopna:

I’ve already got mine planned! Let’s just say even though there’s no Decade Award at our Lipsters, I would be dressed for the occasion… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I’ve already got mine planned! Let’s just say even though there’s no Decade Award at our Lipsters, I would be dressed for the occasion… x

Omg…:wowcry: I see you girl…bringing sultry surf glam to the Lipsters this year! :oprah:

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg you're so sweet! :aw: :spin: 

also those badger pictures... is that a badger who visits you? is that badger you? either way, iconic badger! :true: 

its time.... my badger hands are quaking but i am ready to show myself in my god-given form 1kOPSC4.gif?noredirect

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

its time.... my badger hands are quaking but i am ready to show myself in my god-given form 1kOPSC4.gif?noredirect

i can't believe honeybadger is actually a badger! :trisha: i can't wait for you to win the badger of the year award at the lipsters :trisha:

C96-CB548-3179-4-CA3-97-E0-894-C0109-DDD

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

can't forget this, the most anticipated award of pre-lipsters season

Pnixnsf.png

i'll have to give my humble thanks to everyone who nominated me for the pre-lipsters lizzy grant stan of the year award 800744465719361536.png?size=96 i would like to also honor my other fellow lizzy stans who have taste & recognize the artistic genius of the one & only sparkle jump-rope queen 800744465719361536.png?size=96

WGe8ynS.gif