Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

On 1/6/2022 at 4:08 AM, SweetHenny said:

Haven't been around lately but dropped by to vote for some amazing people here:kiss:, tried to vote for as many different legends as possible but tbh I am rooting for everyone, especially messy bitches :sass: Me not being nominated for the Most Missed Sis? The shade :pls: Love you all Lanabordians :wub:

The way miss SweetHenny was robbed asf shook.jpg

12 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait what happened?

They're blonde and gone 

Spoiler

I'm not sure if they left or they were banned akdkdkd

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

OKAY SO, I HAVEN’T HAD MUCH TIME TO PROPERLY CHILL BUT SJRHGKSRHGSKRJG THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the love I am literally in some sort of shock still like, the hot dad award nomination what even is happening on god’s green flat earth fhsdhfsdkfh I’m already super duper happy this is beyond enough thank you for all the love!!! This is honestly SUPER weird for me but in a good way!!!! My body is mentally breakdancing (while my mind is mentally breaking), trust me

Obviously ily all but from my personal exp I wanna highly rec voting for certain peeps :^)

@Surf Noir and @Pineapple B00ST most active most alive most statuses and just, doing the most always, idk how to split any of it, like where does all this stuff keep coming from tbh their minds should just go to science <3

@takeitdoen your username made me reflect more deeply about the intricacy of life the more I verbalized takeitdoen. plus you’re hot obviously, and you sing!!

@Elle also obviously hot + your stan collection is (imo) unmatched, it'll always haunt me

@IanadeIrey literally so nice that you make even me feel poisonous???? how does she do it¿¿¿¿ 💖 must be the canadian in her :oic2:

@honeybadger (not just best new member but also secretly hot AND artistically talented AND carries the heavy weight of her oversized heart DAILY y’all 💘💘)

@boom like that (most underrated for sure + always incredibly supportive, sometimes your words hit harder than coke (talking about pepsi cola ofc because obviously I would nevver do such a thing, oh no, not me) and also, no one makes me laugh the way you do 🥺

@Mer I love your mind and all your blogs, and the way I see you justify and stand by your educated opinions even if someone doesn't get it, is really everything 

@stupidapartmentcomplex (SAC!!!! you’re missed ALWAYS, when are you not missed??? missing you even as I type this 😭)

@plastiscguy best beats, you already know I’m a whole fan girl. plus, in the comments of your YT vids, you have people literally talking about how they don’t even like entire albums but that your work made them love the songs, so….! ♥️

I do wanna mention (with all my love) that I hope/would love to see a lot more variety of nominations across many of these categories in the future! There are so many amazing members that deserve to be outed!! <3 thank you again!! also @COCC you kill it/me every time 😘

11 minutes ago, Venice said:

@honeybadger (not just best new member but also secretly hot AND artistically talented AND carries the heavy weight of her oversized heart DAILY y’all 💘💘)

you are one of the sweetest people i know 925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

all lb members may be hot (its an objective fact), but vote venice for hot president... or if not, nicest member in the 2022 awards :typewriter:

sUcVobB.png

26 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

You are so sweet!! Right back at you <3 my fellow Canadian sis!!

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

you are one of the sweetest people i know 925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless925862672501719080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

all lb members may be hot (its an objective fact), but vote venice for hot president... or if not, nicest member in the 2022 awards :typewriter:

😭😭😭😭😭💕💖💓💘idek what to say omg tysm :oprah2: