Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Are you in North America? How were the conditions where you were? I've heard almost everywhere is having an amazing season!

Yep, I am! Overall they’re pretty good (especially in the trees :party:) and there’s more snow in the forecast too! I hope you are having good conditions as well - hoping to make it to Whistler later this year since they’re killing the snow game  :clapback:

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Yep, I am! Overall they’re pretty good (especially in the trees :party:) and there’s more snow in the forecast too! I hope you are having good conditions as well - hoping to make it to Whistler later this year since they’re killing the snow game  :clapback:

Whistler?! Maybe I’ll catch you over there! :ma::whatever:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

haha imagine being able to ski let alone being able to go to a ski resort :coffee:

I didn’t start until later on in life (20s, relatively speaking), you’ll get there too sis!! :thankyou:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:omg: :oprah4: :omg: :oprah4: :omg: :oprah4: :omg: :oprah4: :omg: :oprah4: :omg: :oprah4: 
o m f g yes please 

42 minutes ago, shady said:

My outfit for tomorrow's ceremony for my nomination as the biggest Lana hater

f1f8f393d3439cf876d80ed33906f400.jpg

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

currently sewing my gown in preparation of tomorrow night
the fabric I'll be using:

GStxGw0.png

3 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Should I dress up in my old prom tux for tomorrow?

All of this is sending me lmfao I’m too high for this 😂 Love you all so much, my adorable strawberry sweet cupcakes with marshmallow soft hearts 💖🥺 I love it here - a big thank you to everyone who makes this such a homey place (w some occasional violence here and there but), it’s so welcoming and like some sort of chaotic second family. Wishing you all a snazzy weekend XO

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I didn’t start until later on in life (20s, relatively speaking), you’ll get there too sis!! :thankyou:

here’s to hoping

all i got right now is half melted slush and negative 3 degree wind chill :bye2:

and no mountains i live in the great plains :tommy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

13 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

That’s where I’ll be tomorrow hopefully! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

19 minutes ago, Venice said:
Spoiler

All of this is sending me lmfao I’m too high for this 😂 Love you all so much, my adorable strawberry sweet cupcakes with marshmallow soft hearts 💖🥺 I love it here - a big thank you to everyone who makes this such a homey place (w some occasional violence here and there but), it’s so welcoming and like some sort of chaotic second family. Wishing you all a snazzy weekend XO

06c2ab51c3ae5a5eb39c0536694ec177.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Two and a half hours left to submit your votes! Make them count!

Since the poll for when to start the awards was pretty evenly split between 2 and 7, we’ll meet in the middle and begin at 4:30pm ET! So, the red carpet will be from 4:30-5:30, then the awards from 5:30-7:30. Then the after party to follow! I’m so excited for tomorrow!! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i've been practicing my make-up so i can look my absolute best for lipster's tomorrow! :heart: :hae: 853635156330283018.gif?size=96&quality=lossless 871916311570161725.gif?size=96&quality=lossless 

image0

i think i'll be wearing these earrings tomorrow for the awards show... aren't they the cutest? i got them at k-mart! 800744465719361536.webp?size=96&quality=lossless :yesnod: :candy: 779065836789825566.gif?size=96&quality=lossless 

image1

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

24 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i don't think i'll be attending because it's literally going to be 2am in my country :icant: but good luck to you all!

I shall also be absent as it will be 6:30am Sunday morning

But you can't please everyone so that's okay

Have fun, children

Spoiler

And all your children's children

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Have fun, children

Reveal hidden contents

gotta love how you're waking up while i'm getting ready for bed

time is fun :hair:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Have fun, children

Reveal hidden contents

me too maybe, esp since i'm going out tonight decjqvt-a4f08f92-1ea6-473f-96f2-35326b584346.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzljODY4NzBkLTEzOGEtNDYyMi1iZmFlLTU0YTNmMzVhYTkzZVwvZGVjanF2dC1hNGYwOGY5Mi0xZWE2LTQ3M2YtOTZmMi0zNTMyNmI1ODQzNDYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.a17_S27K6DyPnRmemWvGxprYUNzoGUVcFtfxh1ZYKa4 

my lil brother also moves into my place tmr so might be busy w that </3 but i will try my best to pop in an out 💖 i TRULY love u all sm :')

mUENGN9.png