regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Confession: when someone says a song has Lizzy vibes to it, I never know what they refer to or what to really expect :bebe:

i mean, is it acoustic guitar like the sets she used to play in her bar shows? Is it because of the « in your face daddy and drugs » lyrics? Is it something similar to David Kahne’s production of AKA?!? 

That’s really true - Lizzy is as varied as Lana 

mUENGN9.png

12 hours ago, lustforlife said:

And please dont come for me if this isnt the final title i saw the song if this title but i not gonna leak it :dua: but u gonna love it 

She can keep WCE if that's what she retitled it to.

So let's assume lustforlife really has some insider knowledge, so what would we know about the title:

The color is maybe something like 'copper' or 'cyan' or ... ?

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So let's assume lustforlife really has some insider knowledge, so what would we know about the title:

He said: "there's color in the title" not there's A color. :diva:

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

lfl's enduring legacy :wipe: wet cobalt/cerulean eyes :kris:

mUENGN9.png

32 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But RCS "title track" was actually LYTAN and the new song is not LYTAN (according to BOZ) :erm:

it's not LYTAN, that song is a lot older,, she re used the rock candy sweet lyric from that one when she was making what she thought would be the title track for rock candy sweet (the album) which she then scrapped for BB

23 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's not LYTAN, that song is a lot older,, she re used the rock candy sweet lyric from that one when she was making what she thought would be the title track for rock candy sweet (the album) which she then scrapped for BB

your turn to tell us the title in an acronym? :true: insiders, line up!

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

god i wish it was LYTAN im so curious about that one </3

image.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

they might be fake lying insiders but they are our fake lying insiders :read: 

Kinda agree with this on some level. All the uncertainty and the anticipation (lies and fake stuff included) about new releases are something that makes the experience on this forum quite hilarious, enjoyable and familiar. The fact that most of us just come here looking for some lighthearted, funny and enriching discussion about music (particularly Lana's) and how hints regarding her upcoming work and the sole thing of discerning what can be true or not is something I find to be entertaining, community building as well.

Dont see the point in going hard behind anyone because they are just harmlessly having fun as any other.

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

@fl0r1dakil0s just curious of how you would describe it? Is it more upbeat or similar to BB?

9 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the vibe of it suits euphorias atmosphere well and the bridge is powerful 

OMG A POWERFUL BRIDGE :oprah4:

WE NEED THIS SONG NOW :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: