regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

it's way less acoustic than i thought?? the drums sort of mess up a little bit, and the first chorus threw me off because she started before i thought she would, but i LOVED the vocals, the piano sounds gorgeous, i actually don't hear a lot of the guitar. it's not horrible like you made it seem, i like it!

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

do we move????

Playlist is not really a chart. It’s just payola and how much the label is willing to spend.

Since when is that a “chart”? It’s just funny that Lana has stopped appearing on any charts for SOOOO long that fans are looking for crumbs to call it “chart”. :lmao:

On topic, I listen to the song like three times and NEVER wanted to listen to it again. It’s that bad.

It’s so hilarious because I played the teasers and snippet a billion times. The full song just SUCKS.

I just feel like she wasted a huge opportunity, but who am I to say that. I’m not her. It’s giving me NFR grammy loss flash backs. Billie out there doing 100 interviews per minute while Lana basically did nothing. And even Taylor promoted her more during the voting period.

She was visibly upset when she lost (question for the couture happened I—) but at the same time girly you did nothing.

Where’s the comeback and revenge I was promised? Two tanked sloppy albums and this just continued that I—-

Maybe I’m wrong and the gp will eat this shit up lol :lmao:I remember being absolutely repulsed when I first heard SS remix and that went on to be a huge hit. Praying I’m wrong again.

2 minutes ago, Astral Chain said:

Playlist is not really a chart. It’s just payola and how much the label willing to spend.

Since when is that a “chart”? It’s just funny that Lana has stopped appearing on any charts for SOOOO long that fans are looking for crumbs to call it “chart”. :lmao:

On topic, I listen to the song like three times and NEVER wanted to listen to it again. It’s that bad.

It’s so hilarious because I played the teasers and snippet a billion times. The full song just SUCKS.

I just feel like she wasted a huge opportunity, but who am I to say that. I’m not her. It’s giving me NFR grammy loss flash backs. Billie out there doing 100 interviews per minute while Lana basically did nothing. And even Taylor promoted her more during the voting period.

She was visibly upset when she lost (question for the couture happened I—) but at the same time girly you did nothing.

Where’s the comeback and revenge I was promised? Two tanked sloppy albums and this just continued that I—-

Maybe I’m wrong and the gp will eat this shit up lol :lmao:I remember being absolutely repulsed when I first heard SS remix and that went on to be a huge hit. Praying I’m wrong again.

are you a fan or a hater luv

7 minutes ago, Astral Chain said:

Playlist is not really a chart. It’s just payola and how much the label is willing to spend.

I saw it as a missed opportunity at first too. But thinking about it more she was probably hired to do a song that would fit the direction of the show. The point of a soundtrack song is to elevate specific scenes not for them to chart or have any other impact outside of that. Can’t wait to see how it is used on the show. 

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

when do we stop doing spoilers :bebe:

after @Mer gets it or?

I'm on PST!

edit: but it should be out 9pm local time for me. it's 7:30 rn

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

12 minutes ago, Astral Chain said:

i agree with @Honeyyoung are you a fan or a hater? why do you feel so pressed about lana's "chart success" or how she was disappointed about losing the grammy's? honestly, i think she had every right to be disappointed, she's the most creative artist the past decade has ever seen & somebody who has taken elements of her style & watered it down into something more digestable & mainstream completely sweeped, as if lana hasn't changed the music industry & born to die isn't one of the most successful female albums of the millennium so far, i think it's a bit of a childish outlook to care so much about promo or charts or sales or whatever, maybe lana doesn't care to do a 1000 interviews, she lets them music speak for itself & she does what she wants, which i think is very admirable

also, the song can't be THAT bad... :oopna2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Hide contents

If I remember correctly, Rue asked Jules to get back together in 2x01.

Reveal hidden contents

and yeah, Elliot overdoses, but only later in the season. There's still quite a few scenes from the trailer with Elliot that we haven't seen:

Reveal hidden contents

Jules and Elliot in the car when someone smashes the window, also

Reveal hidden contents

Jules and Elliot sleep together at some point, presumably after Rue and Jules break up...

girl i gotta mute ur posts i think cause..

qfrWuBl.png

Astral Chain...is probably Floppde in disguise..

Whew..the hate. :horror:

Sorry but that's ur opinion. I love the song and also, u have no context how it plays out in the show.  

And no, Lana doesn't need to promote herself so that people know her or appreciate her. Her music speaks for itself, cant say the same for Bullie who went viral majorly due to the whole neon baggy clothes aesthetic. Billie was forced down everyone's throats in 2019..

If it werent for bad guy Billie wouldnt be as known as she is now.

:brows: also fyi Lana is the 5th best selling artist in Worldwide iTunes album. 2011-2022. I dont see any other major pop stars with fuck tons of promo even reach her level.

@Astral Chain if you're looking to stan someone who pukes radio hits everytime with 0 ingenuity with 10000000 ghost writers, go stan JB, bye.