regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

The Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack vinyl featuring 'Watercolor Eyes' is now available for pre-order and will be released on July 29th! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

The Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack vinyl featuring 'Watercolor Eyes' is now available for pre-order and will be released on July 29th! x

LIL FUCKING XAN IS ON THE ALBUM? AND LANA DEL REY IS TOO? I NEEEEEEEEEEED THIS

giphy.gif

When this song was about to be released wasn’t there a video for it too? I remember clips of Lana sitting down in the dark, but looked like a club with people dancing around her? Am I trippin?

On 1/15/2022 at 2:31 AM, lanaswildflowers said:

i’m doubting it’ll be an album single but regardless it’s def going in my top 20 songs from her

this aged so poorly:toofloppy:

[insert pic of doja cat that’s larger than this damn websites requirements]

On 3/25/2022 at 10:43 AM, KingJay said:

When this song was about to be released wasn’t there a video for it too? I remember clips of Lana sitting down in the dark, but looked like a club with people dancing around her? Am I trippin?

There was no video. Maybe you are confusing it with scenes from Euphoria?

On 3/5/2022 at 3:48 PM, Honeyyoung said:

so we're never gonna get the alternate version in full huh

I have the alternate version lol. I downloaded it once from somewhere & it sounds legit. I don't know how & who it leaked though. I'm not sure if that's allowed on here to share it 

Spoiler

Gonna delete this soon & I hope I won't get banned but uploaded it on dickbree, Elle pls don't ban me 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I still love the melody & pre chorus of the song so much:trisha: but I just wish it had a bridge or sth. It's a cute song though 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I have the alternate version lol. I downloaded it once from somewhere & it's legit. I don't know how & who it leaked though. I'm not sure if that's allowed on here to share it 

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna delete this soon & I hope I won't get banned but uploaded it on dickbree, Elle pls don't ban me 

There was one going around that was fan made. Quite sure the real alternative version never leaked in full length.

Edit: It seems real after listening to it.

20 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

There was one going around that was fan made. Quite sure the real alternative version never leaked in full length.

Idk I think I got it from [redacted] & they are usually reliable. The Version I have doesn't sound fanmade though but maybe I'm deaf 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

9 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

There was no video. Maybe you are confusing it with scenes from Euphoria?

Hmmm, I know it wasn't like a full video for the song, but I clearly remember seeing Lana sitting in like a club or something and it looks like it was scenes from the show, you know what I mean? OMG wtf I'm trippin out now because I remember it so clearly and everything that she was wearing and it was like slow motion. It almost looked like she made an appearance on the show. Am I trippin? lol. Is this what Mr Mandela felt? lol. But for real. Was there really no clip of Lana in a scene like that? when they were promoting the song before it's release? Like I still remember what she was wearing, her hair style etc lol.

Just now, KingJay said:

Hmmm, I know it wasn't like a full video for the song, but I clearly remember seeing Lana sitting in like a club or something and it looks like it was scenes from the show, you know what I mean? OMG wtf I'm trippin out now because I remember it so clearly and everything that she was wearing and it was like slow motion. It almost looked like she made an appearance on the show. Am I trippin? lol. Is this what Mr Mandela felt? lol. But for real. Was there really no clip of Lana in a scene like that? when they were promoting the song before it's release? Like I still remember what she was wearing, her hair style etc lol.

girl ur making things up in ur head

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

girl ur making things up in ur head

I swear I'm not! lol. I mean wth that's so crazy tho, maybe you're right. But I can clearly picture the scene of her being there lol. WTF. For a while I thought it had gotten scrapped like the "original" Blue bannister video that she first teased, so I thought nothing of it. but idk. I guess I am tripping. Like it looked like scenes from the show, but with her added into them. I still remember the dress she was wearing errthang lol. So crazy tho. I guess I probably somehow made it up in my head or something. 

5 minutes ago, KingJay said:

You may have confused her with the character Kat, in Euphoria, both are brunette with pouty lips: One of the teasers show the Euphoria characters at a house party

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

You may have confused her with the character Kat, in Euphoria, both are brunette with pouty lips: One of the teasers show the Euphoria characters at a house party

OMG THANK YOU!!!!! Ok I feel better now and don't feel like I somehow went into a parallel universe lmao. BUT I am screaming at me confusing the 2 lmao.