regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Watercolor Eyes

I think that you're sweet like rock candy

wild like beaches that leave me sandy

Pussy.

your love stings like pepsi cola and pussy <3 (this is a joke plz don't be mad when it's not in the song)

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

lustforlife says it is but afaik he's the only one saying that so i would take that with a grain of salt

@fl0r1dakil0s can you confirm

it's the same song she re titled from rock candy sweet to watercolor eyes when she gave the song to the euphoria soundtrack, that's why i originally said the WCE eyes acronym was wrong bc i didn't see she re titled it 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's the same song she re titled from rock candy sweet to watercolor eyes when she gave the song to the euphoria soundtrack, that's why i originally said the WCE eyes acronym was wrong bc i didn't see she re titled it 

Do you have any idea why BOZ said the song he was talking about had nothing to do with RCS? Is it possible he was talking about another song? 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

wait so wce IS rock candy sweet?? so she gave a possible title track to euphoria... that's so interesting.

did she change the production or what we're going to hear is what she always intended the sound of this ldr8 to be?

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

So are you saying that Loved You Then and Now, which was allegedly the same song as Rock Candy Sweet, is also the same song as Watercolour Eyes?

Loved You Then and Now = Rock Candy Sweet =  Watercolour Eyes?

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

your love stings like pepsi cola and pussy <3 (this is a joke plz don't be mad when it's not in the song)

boz says otherwise

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

So are you saying that Loved You Then and Now, which was allegedly the same song as Rock Candy Sweet, is also the same song as Watercolour Eyes?

I think LYTAN is a separate song completely, but is the source of the rock candy lyric, at least from what they said

whatarecoloris.jpg

me thinks Loved You Then and Now ≠ Rock Candy Sweet = Watercolour Eyes

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what the hell is going on

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

this basically :cuckoo:

edit: so from my understanding loved you then and now is the "wild beaches make me sandy" song

watercolour eyes is the ACTUAL rcs song that was original ldr8 title track

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I think LYTAN is a separate song completely, but is the source of the rock candy lyric, at least from what they said

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

Oh, I see! Thank you! I guess it was a piece of misinformation that LYTAN and RCS were the same song this whole time lol…the struggles of too much hearsay :rip:

Oh, I see! Thank you! I guess it was a piece of misinformation that LYTAN and RCS were the same song this whole time lol…the struggles of too much hearsay :rip:

I think it was a reasonable conclusion to jump to tbh bc all we knew until recently is that the RCS lyric was in LYTAN. No worries!

whatarecoloris.jpg

Rock Candy Sweet is truly the new candle in the wind:awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

so are you telling me that rock candy sweet & loved you then & now AREN'T the same songs...? trust no one indeed! :wtfney:

LYTAN is a completely different song she just re used the "i think you're sweet like rock candy" lyric for water color eyes 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

is that billie eilish

it's miss lala del reynana 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

LYTAN is a completely different song she just re used the "i think you're sweet like rock candy" lyric for water color eyes 

Ok but is really LYTAN THAT GOOD as boz said a couple of months ago?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

Ok but is really LYTAN THAT GOOD as boz said a couple of months ago?

BOZ was talking about the Euphoria song I’m pretty sure. Isn’t that where the “sweet like rock candy” lyric shows up? That’s why I’m kind of confused as to why he is saying WCE is not the same as RCS but another insider is saying they are the same thing