regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

I think your cocc is sweet like rock candy 

Wild like the beaches that leave my pussy sandy :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But if WCE is RCS (the newer song made for LDR8, not LYTAN) wouldn't BOZ know about that? He probably had the different versions of the RCS/BB album and he teased it just recently as something new. Something doesn't add up :um2:

He probably thought LYTAN was RCS like all of us did.

4 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

omg no i hate that bitch i was exposing this bitch also all the time in pre BB thread and you all did not believe me

everything he was teasing was fake 

can you tease real stuff about the euphoria track?

i'm practicaly on my knees

I’ve never seen Euphoria, but from what I’ve heard, the level of chaos in this thread is mirroring the show well:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Hey I'm not 100% up to date on what is happening here, but you all know my favourite thing is demanding people stay on topic. :oprah3:

Can we keep the discussion here about the rumoured Euphoria song - I'm going to move all other stuff to off topic discussion where you're welcome to continue. Fighting. Thank you!! 

EDIT 1: I'm going to lock the thread for a minute as I clean it up. 

EDIT 2: okay, all good to go again. I'm not going to move everything posted so far but I'll continue to clean up anything moving forward. Thanks everyone!!

3lfQEhw.png

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wait can we post the lyrics here or :bebe:

They were already posted a few hours ago, we just got confirmation that they were real :bebe: 

Spoiler

I low-key think floridakilos got snippets or something, cause every time someone asked them more info, like the length or the producers, they would just vanish :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: