Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

Saw her at a Pride and she said it was her first time being the headliner of a festival it was such a cool moment.

I bought the tickets months before because Slayyyter was announced to also be there and I was like "oh, I dont know these other people but I've seen Chappell Roan's name before, I'll look up her music before Pride so I know some songs" then she EXPLODED into a sensation in the meantime and it was so exciting to see her live at that point.

how was it? that must have been so exciting :wubna:

it's kinda funny because i'm going to a fest she'll be performing at this year but they released the lineup in april. now she has SO many more spotify listeners and is way more popular in general than the headliner that's playing the same day i feel like they should just make her the headliner instead lol. i know she's been making music now for a few years, but its crazy how fast her popularity has grown in the past couple months!

492482-1.png

♡︎

On 4/7/2022 at 10:42 AM, Rose McGowan said:

A thread for emerging popstar CHAPPELL ROAN... 
So far the queer American singer and songwriter has released 4 pop singles produced by Dan Nigro, whom you may know from his works with Sky Ferreira and for producing Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR. 
She has toured with the likes of Declan Mckenna and Olivia Rodrigo. Previously signed to Atlantic Records when she was 17 she released alternative music in the same vein as Lorde, she's now independent and ready to take over the pop world. Take a listen, I think Lanaboards will like this fellow Lana fan who cited her as a huge influence and references in her song, Naked In Manhattan. 

I am obsessed with "Good luck, Babe!"

This, Billie's Chihiro's and Beyonce's Bodyguard are my three favorite songs of the year.

What a perfect pop song. I think she has a lot of potential.

She's also giving Kate Bush, and I love that.

I found out about Chappell sometime between late 2022 and the start of 2023. It’s been funny to see all my friends falling in love her with now. She’s really becoming such a big pop girlie. I’m actually SO happy about all the queer artists like Chappell that are finally getting their dues.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

6 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

Can someone pls tell me how sis just like spawned on radios pls 😭

Well she’s been working for over 5 years now

and had viral songs

so therefore because of that she’s obviously gotten management / industry people behind her and recognition 

this radios will play her if people are listening to her… 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Damn, finally a popstar who is able to define and shape the whole industry.

This girl is going to rule the pop scene i can feel it. 

Currently obsessed with Pink Pony Club, Casual, California, Coffee and Guilty Pleasure

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

really like her album, does anyone know if good luck babe is going to be on a deluxe or a new album? is it a standalone like lana's random songs? kinda confused about chappell's discography

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, American Whore said:

really like her album, does anyone know if good luck babe is going to be on a deluxe or a new album? is it a standalone like lana's random songs? kinda confused about chappell's discography

when it came out she said it's the first song of the new era however afaik the album isn't done. also when she teased the song read and makeout last year she said it's for the next album which makes sense since it's the b-side on the good luck babe vinyl

she's also said there will be no deluxe version of her debut since she doesn't like deluxe editions

7 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

when it came out she said it's the first song of the new era however afaik the album isn't done. also when she teased the song read and makeout last year she said it's for the next album which makes sense since it's the b-side on the good luck babe vinyl

she's also said there will be no deluxe version of her debut since she doesn't like deluxe editions

I think she and her team were testing waters and putting out singles to see if something would stick, and as luck would have it, the first thing they put out blew up - so now they're probably scrambling a bit to launch a proper era! I cannot WAIT. Need more music from her

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I think she and her team were testing waters and putting out singles to see if something would stick, and as luck would have it, the first thing they put out blew up - so now they're probably scrambling a bit to launch a proper era! I cannot WAIT. Need more music from her

Yeah, I've definitely gotten that "scrambling" vibe from the amount of stress she's seemed to be under lately. I'm guessing she's had to make a lot of very big decisions about planning the sophomore rollout, which will lock her into a very specific trajectory for the next year or two. That's gotta be daunting, given how many stars with one big hit flame out after the first hurdle. Thankfully, I don't think that's what's going to happen here, especially given that she's got four songs rising independently on the Hot 100 right now.

Hoping we get more news soon!

There’s nothing I hate more than when an artist blows up for an album but it seems like everyone only listens to the big hits (understandable to an extent). Like I see no one really talking about super graphic ultra modern girl but WHY are we ignoring songs like after midnight and California. Like the DRUMS in California could kill. This also happened with Sabrina Carpenter like no one talks about anything besides the big 3-5 song son emails I can’t send and let alone all her other albums. No one talks about songs like Paris which is a single with a whole music video yet no one cares. Like are we genuinely pressing play on the albums????

she's a breath of the wild girly :pray2: i knew she had taste :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

what an icon :dance4:

cant get away from her music lately

giphy.gif

i know she doesn't have a ton of unreleased out, but does anyone have a tracker or a list of their own they know of?

i think i have everything but i have no clue lmao

9ISvyf0.gif

55 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

i know she doesn't have a ton of unreleased out, but does anyone have a tracker or a list of their own they know of?

someone tag me if this happens too

i read somewhere that the album was intended to be 14-16 tracks, so maybe 2 leftover? idk if good luck babe is in that batch

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, 320kbps said:

55 minutes ago, American Whore said:

someone tag me if this happens too

i read somewhere that the album was intended to be 14-16 tracks, so maybe 2 leftover? idk if good luck babe is in that batch

I’m not sure if y’all are wanting just Chappell or you want Kayleigh too, but the only ones I’ve seen are below. Not sure about the exact year for some. 

Kayleigh stuff (2015-2017)

17 (2016)

Cleopatra 
Die Young V3 

Lavish

Pretty Boy and Cherry Pepsi

Uppercut (2015)

Read & Make Out demo (from the Good Luck Babe 7” vinyl)

Red Wine Supernova demo (2022)