Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ร—
Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

Saw her at a Pride and she said it was her first time being the headliner of a festival it was such a cool moment.

ย 

I bought the tickets months before because Slayyyter was announced to also be there and I was like "oh, I dont know these other people but I've seen Chappell Roan's name before, I'll look up her music before Pride so I know some songs" then she EXPLODED into a sensation in the meantime and it was so exciting to see her live at that point.

how was it? that must have been so exciting :wubna:

it's kinda funny because i'm going to a fest she'll be performing at this year but they released the lineup in april. now she has SO many more spotify listeners and is way more popular in general than the headliner that's playing the same day i feel like they should just make her the headliner instead lol. i know she's been making music now for a few years, but its crazy how fast her popularity has grown in the past couple months!

giphy.webp

โ™ก๏ธŽ โบ.โŠน ห– ย ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’ย โ‚Šหš. โ™ก๏ธŽ

On 4/7/2022 at 10:42 AM, Rose McGowan said:

A thread for emergingย popstar CHAPPELL ROAN...ย 
So far the queer American singer and songwriter has released 4ย pop singles produced by Dan Nigro, whom you may know from his works with Sky Ferreira and for producing Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR.ย 
She has toured with the likes of Declan Mckenna and Olivia Rodrigo. Previously signed to Atlantic Records when she was 17 she released alternative music in the same vein as Lorde, she's now independent and ready to take over the pop world. Take a listen, I think Lanaboards will like this fellow Lana fan who cited her as a huge influence and referencesย in her song, Naked In Manhattan.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I am obsessed with "Good luck, Babe!"

ย 

This, Billie's Chihiro'sย and Beyonce's Bodyguard are my three favorite songs of the year.

ย 

What a perfect pop song. I think she has a lot of potential.

ย 

She's also giving Kate Bush, and I love that.

I found out about Chappell sometime between late 2022 and the start of 2023. Itโ€™s been funny to see allย my friends falling in love her with now. Sheโ€™s really becoming such a big pop girlie. Iโ€™m actually SO happy about all the queer artists like Chappellย that are finally getting their dues.