Viva

Dream Lana Collaboration Thread

10 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

i wouldn't mind a collab with Beyoncé or Rosalia either :oic3:

ugh a rosalía collab would go OFF,  i am dying to hear lana experiment w some electronic music more, whether in features, a side project, whatever...also feel like she and rosalia are tapped into the power of the feminine in not dissimilar ways

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

ugh a rosalía collab would go OFF,  i am dying to hear lana experiment w some electronic music more, whether in features, a side project, whatever...also feel like she and rosalia are tapped into the power of the feminine in not dissimilar ways

and people clowned on me for wanting a Melanie collab, smh.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Melanie and Marina fell off bad plus the tumblr girlies all migrated to other alt artists.. 

Lana still stands strong tho she’s in her own special lane she doesn’t need to collab with the tumblr stereotypes 

:true:

They did not fall off.  Nor are they Tumblr stereotypes.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

enough with the flop collabs WHERE is the kali uchis collab ? did lana ever pick her damn phone up when kali called ? seems like she didn’t :ohsnap:

Hi I’m Kali Uchis and unfortunately Lana didn’t pick up anyways stream NO HAY LEY 💋🤍

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

Hi I’m Kali Uchis and unfortunately Lana didn’t pick up anyways stream NO HAY LEY 💋🤍

get her on the phone NOW :eartha2:

13 minutes ago, baddisease said:

They did not fall off.  Nor are they Tumblr stereotypes.

marina’s kinda the poster child for falling off (granted she wasn’t very high to begin with but still) 

On 12/31/2022 at 4:07 PM, lanasbottom said:

enough with the flop collabs WHERE is the kali uchis collab ? did lana ever pick her damn phone up when kali called ? seems like she didn’t :ohsnap:

i mean… kali is releasing an english album this year so… if kali’s the one who called HER.. maybe we’ll get a collab on Her album :hooker::w8ing: