Elle

Lana performing with Nikki Lane at the Stagecoach Festival in Indio, CA - May 1st, 2022

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Wait… I just realized that Anna wintours daughter is married to one of lanas exes and we thought maybe that’s why she wasn’t invited last time… maybe we lost 

they've been married for some time now and Lana attended in 2018, so I think it's kinda moot

29 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Hear me out. I know it’s always 50/50 with her. And we also know she def hasn’t really wanted a whole lot of spotlight lately. However, with all these claims that’s she’s returning to interviews this year and her following those designers, I feel like it’s PLAUSIBLE. There’s a gorgeous blue gown the brand made last year for the met that no one wore, I’m not getting my hopes up but I’m not gonna completely cross it out.

it also looks like she JUST got her lashes done 👀 trying not to get my hopes up

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

17 minutes ago, aly said:

it also looks like she JUST got her lashes done 👀 trying not to get my hopes up

No like she looks like she’s been getting a lil dolled up! hair done, lashes, nails. Especially a brand that has been very involved in the met gala the past few years, it all seems a little too coincidental. 

9 hours ago, robertenglandgrant said:

we need to appreciate the fact we're truly going through her tiddie era rn balcony.gif miss thing is ripe like froo-oo-oot 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

9 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Lana: “Nikki Lane”

Me: 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Cope and seethe

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

I really hope Lana doesn't become a country singer.

Aren’t u an aka fan? Aka is literally 3/4ths the way there

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Cope and seethe

Aren’t u an aka fan? Aka is literally 3/4ths the way there

I am an AKA and May Jailer fan, but I wouldn't call either country. I like Johnny Cash so if she were like him one day,, I'd be okay with that.

giphy.gif

She is looking so GOOD:oprah2: Venice Bitch Queen Cinnamon Girl Mother serving looks:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

I am an AKA and May Jailer fan, but I wouldn't call either country. I like Johnny Cash so if she were like him one day,, I'd be okay with that.

yeah that's fair. I'd love a johnny cash style sound from her if she goes in that direction.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm glad she looks like she's having fun with Nikki. Regardless of how you feel about country music, or Lana delving onto the country scene (or Nikki herself), she seems to be a positive influence in her life. :oprah3:

I've just updated the OP to include all of the pictures and videos from the day (sorry for hijacking yours @cinnamongirI skdjks just wanted to keep it up to date)

Also, the LanaBoards Instagram page was featured in articles about this on NME & Stereogum! :hype: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If this is what we'd be getting from a country Lana era, I'm here for it and I don't care :yesnod: QOTGS realness 

imageproxy.jpg