Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Smiling cause she knows something we donโ€™t

298444563_154742537155923_87373166090957

emote.png

ย 

they BOTH look like they know something we donโ€™t, they were probably listening to lanaโ€™s yayo/bartender-esque magnum opus with robโ€™s masterful piano work, soft percussion, & hazy guitars right as they were taking this photoย :bearnod:

Zztqfn3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Smiling cause she knows something we donโ€™t

298444563_154742537155923_87373166090957

emote.png

So where's RG1:hoe:

Happy 10th birthday Ultraviolence!!!

Lana Del Rey Fan ยป Arquivo ยป Lana Del Rey teases 'Ultraviolence' music video

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ I love you the first time, I love you the last timeย เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†

2 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Do you think we'll have an album this 2022? Or will it be in 2023?ย :suicide:

Realistically I expect it to come out in February or March ofย 2023ย but I still think a late fall release could be possible (if the album is done already).

I find it so weird that we had so much teasing this spring and it suddenly stopped in June tho...ย :wtf3:

ย 

If I get reallyย delusional I can also see it coming in September with just one single a couple of weeks before the album but I doubt that they managed to keep the whole thing secret until nowย :hide:

giphy.gif

I want the collapse like we got when posters of Love were popping up in LA

ย 

i need a moment like that, a fucking tease then theย collapseย 

ย 

I do think the no colour is very interesting, like sheโ€™s mad, thereโ€™s no place for pops of colour

ย 

like when she described black beauty, how sheโ€™s hopeful which is why she keeps her lips redย 

ย 

but this isโ€ฆ..blackโ€ฆ..emptyโ€ฆ..Iโ€™m ready

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I want the collapse like we got when posters of Love were popping up in LA

ย 

remember when she was posting those random vintage/spacey aesthetic photos onย instagram around that time? that was such a MOMENT

Zztqfn3.jpeg

Lana wantingย a Migos collabโ€ฆsaying the record is angryย conversational music with orchestral touchesโ€ฆand now telling us that she hopes we like country:makeup2:

ย 

She really does contain multitudes, and I love how that gets reflected in her art. LDR9/10 are going to be THE albums. I just feel it:ma:

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

11 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Lanaโ€™s album will be released in Morse Code. Only true fans will study up in time for its August 28th release. It will be AKAโ€™d 3 months layer as Lana unveils her new persona Lanita Josephine Lane and releases her first album under that nameย ย Arlansas Neon Green Trailer Sparkle

Or braille. Sign language?ย 

On 8/10/2022 at 6:47 PM, Veinsineon said:

Peach Fuzz on my Fingertips From the Plastic Bag That is LA , out Sept 14th . 12 Tracks. All swelling ambient acoustic with some unique drum patterns after the bridges of a few songs. Only one song has 808s and the final track is a cover of The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert

ย 

lanaboards.gif

New lyric just surfaced: "I was eating cheesy chips with Nikki Lane, she said "Christ, aren't these cheesy?"

6 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Lana wantingย a Migos collabโ€ฆsaying the record is angryย conversational music with orchestral touchesโ€ฆand now telling us that she hopes we like country:makeup2:

ย 

She really does contain multitudes, and I love how that gets reflected in her art. LDR9/10 are going to be THE albums. I just feel it:ma:

Iโ€™m very intrigued by this album and canโ€™t wait to hear something that will reveal its direction. Iโ€™m getting a lot of pre-release LFL era : she collabed with a lot a people apparently (if lustforlife was right), there are country songs, covers recorded, similar to the year before LFL was released (the TLSP songs, the many ones that didnโ€™t end up on the albumโ€ฆ).ย ย Iโ€™m not saying they will all coexist on LDR9 or even LDR10, but she has options for the future (I just hope she doesnโ€™t shelve the good songs for too long though).ย