Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wait they removed the "DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" bit at the bottom :oprah2:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/

© POLYDOR RECORDS/INTERSCOPE RECORDS 2022
TERMS SAFE SURF PRIVACY COOKIES DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION

SAFE SURF :oprah4:

HER SURF NOIR ALBUM ERA :oprah4: 

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

lana's technology team when they notice a bunch of delusional stans trying to access the depths of her website's code to find scraps of information 

Monkey Computer GIFs | Tenor

us; equally upset that we are being delusional yet again for the zillionth time in the day for nothing to be there

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i wonder if it even matters if it's from 2016, it's on her website for a reason?

also, i found this 

Reveal hidden contents
body{--wp--preset--color--black: #000000;--wp--preset--color--cyan-bluish-gray: #abb8c3;--wp--preset--color--white: #ffffff;--wp--preset--color--pale-pink: #f78da7;--wp--preset--color--vivid-red:

what's with all the colors? it continues and i wasn't going to copy/paste all of that but it's interesting

Old pictures should still be available in case someone else hyperlinks to it, any pictures without 2022 in the URL are unrelated to the upcoming album.

The colors appear to be Wordpress presets according to their naming.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Old pictures should still be available in case someone else hyperlinks to it, any pictures without 2022 in the URL are unrelated to the upcoming album.

Typical UMG website :smug:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

could the presets possibly be new? didn't somebody just discover that the black background was an image? maybe whatever these colors are they're behind the black image

Zztqfn3.jpeg

Just now, your dealer said:

I went back 3 pages and that’s all I could handle what in the hell is happening here :stareney:

Her website is down down and they updated the text at the bottom and added Polydor Records

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

could the presets possibly be new? didn't somebody just discover that the black background was an image? maybe whatever these colors are they're behind the black image

I think they are new, looking back in the way back machine most of those colors do not appear on the website

some appear on ldrvillage but idk if that matters

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7