Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

How’d you know that :omfg2:

No but actually how :awkney:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 11/30/2022 at 9:26 PM, hotshot2am said:

They had the old website misconfigured so it leaked :brows: But it's useless without password.

maybe this is where we gotta go sleuthing into the website codes again for the password

conspiracy-charlie-day.gif

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

ok but none of the relevant lana accounts on twt have said nothing about it yet 😭 this feels like a lb inside joke

I assume all of these update accounts copy from each other and no one noticed yet :agree:

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

ok but none of the relevant lana accounts on twt have said nothing about it yet 😭 this feels like a lb inside joke

i searched "lana website" on twitter and literally NOTHING came up :crying5: we are unhinged

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

The only reliable accounts are eclipse and boz and they both can't or don't want to talk... so this time it's Lana revealing stuff (for better or worse :thumb3:)

Edit: Ooh you meant about the website... yes it's weird that they haven't caught up yet :delish:

Edited by Venice Peach
Oops

giphy.gif

To be fair the website has had broken links, mv titles, etc. for awhile now. It is more than likely that this is intentional. I've been saying that the first sign of the upcoming album is going to be when her website is finally updated :true: I'm denying that this is delulu energy. We're onto something here and even if we aren't I'm gonna keep shaking my ass bc we haven't been fed in awhile:smile2:

last.fm

On 11/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, DragonWhore said:

I would listen to Leaks Nation if I were you

Talking about a Leaks Nation tweet that said “Lana next month”…. a couple weeks back…

Remind me babes…what month starts tomorrow?

:hooker: :hooker: :hooker:

This website blackout…

NOT

A

COINCIDENCE

Spoiler

Half moon bay,

for Jim, i will stay 🥀

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

paris-hilton-running.gif 

Us all running to the Pre-Release thread when her website is back up tomorrow with tour dates, album announcement, and a single :blush3:

last.fm