Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, the ocean said:

it's complicated :bebe:

it's code speak for a piece of code being dependent on, related or, or has stuff depending on it basically

the ocean intelligence era :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

We're either getting something new soon, or Lana's site is finally getting the cosmetics and updates it's needed for a long time. A win is a win :oic3:

imageproxy.jpg

the ad blocker on my laptop is blocking 9 pop-ups from her website, so i turned it off and there was nothing. I turned it back on, and there's still 9 pop-ups being blocked, what does that mean coders?

"Don’t forget me"

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

"lanadelray.com" still redirects to her website i'm sure (as well as lizzygrant.com, mayjailer.com, and princessofnewyork.com)

i wonder if it even matters if it's from 2016, it's on her website for a reason?

also, i found this 

body{--wp--preset--color--black: #000000;--wp--preset--color--cyan-bluish-gray: #abb8c3;--wp--preset--color--white: #ffffff;--wp--preset--color--pale-pink: #f78da7;--wp--preset--color--vivid-red:

what's with all the colors? it continues and i wasn't going to copy/paste all of that but it's interesting

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Hide contents
body{--wp--preset--color--black: #000000;--wp--preset--color--cyan-bluish-gray: #abb8c3;--wp--preset--color--white: #ffffff;--wp--preset--color--pale-pink: #f78da7;--wp--preset--color--vivid-red:

what's with all the colors? it continues and i wasn't going to copy/paste all of that but it's interesting

VINYL COLOURS :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait, shocked at the speculation about her site. Maybe something is coming, but isn't it always broken in some sense :air2: FIXYERCODE

her website hasn't been broken in a very long time and they updated the text at the bottom

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

the fact that they experiment on a live website and mess everything up... that's so unprofessional :toofunny:

Or this has been the plan all along and the blank website is purposeful and meant to alert fans to be mindful of the website because in the next coming days/hours an announcement is coming exclusively on there :angie:

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚