Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

on her main account. A boy can only dream. :flutter:

i really think her main account is dead and gone :smile3: its been deactivated for so long i dont think she could get it back if she wanted to

Just now, your dealer said:

Made me open my work computer to look through code at 8:45 on a Wednesday night and it was not worth it. I didn’t find anything significant in there, no announcement and nothing about a new album soon type stuff. :pft:

Well we did find the COTCC album cover by looking at the source code of her website, so it'd be pretty dumb on her team's part to let that happen again :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

i need to sleep it’s 2am here but this has been a PROGRESSIVE evening truly i cant wait to wake up to DEATH NEVER CAME - PRE-RELEASE THREAD (OUT 9th DECEMBER) :ma:

goodnight girls

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Has anyone thought to look in ldrvillage too?

what about her other website that was like lanadelreyshop or something (hasn't it been broken for a long time though?)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Realistically her website could sit like this for awhile. Half the links were broken/linked to dead accounts, and I can't imagine her site had that much traffic

"Don’t forget me"

So I think single this or next week and official album announcement + preorder + another single in January. 

We may get the album title with the lead tho... and even the cover :dance:

I think the album trailer (if it exists) is coming out after the preorder when she has at least 1 or 2 songs out (similar to what Ellie did)

giphy.gif

I don’t fuckingggg careeeee about this computer website slut stuff I need mother to serve a sexy selfie with a snippet in the second slide on insta and single out tomorrow my bussy is dry kind of like your vogoina 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: