Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, aly said:

I think they are new, looking back in the way back machine most of those colors do not appear on the website

some appear on ldrvillage but idk if that matters

are you sure it's not just showing you the source-code of the wayback machine website though?

WGe8ynS.gif

ITS COMING THIS WEEK ITS COMING THIS FRIDAY  WE MADE IT GOODBYE PRE PRE HELLO PRE

tenor.gif

beyonce-oprah.gifbeyonce-oprah.gifbeyonce-oprah.gifbeyonce-oprah.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

18 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

How fucking iconic would it be if she announced the album tonight for a Friday release and gave us 24 hours_skyferreira.mp3 of agony, excitement, and heart attacks :trisha:

that would be the greatest moment of our lives methinks ascend.gif

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

https://twitter.com/aespatic/status/1316934125111095296?s=21&t=o1CH17nqQpBg9Ht8JekYtA

The LB computer girlies finally finding the code that reveals the album name, cover, and release date :party:

Imagine a Thursday morning announcement with the album title, cover, description, and a release date of December 2nd. I can see it so clearly 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Imagine a Thursday morning announcement with the album title, cover, description, and a release date of December 2nd. I can see it so clearly 

on her main account. A boy can only dream. :flutter:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

are you sure it's not just showing you the source-code of the wayback machine website though?

Yeah I’m looking at the website itself though, not source code. The source code they’re talking about is from rn

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

could the presets possibly be new? didn't somebody just discover that the black background was an image? maybe whatever these colors are they're behind the black image

They exist with every WordPress installation, search for example --wp--preset--color--blackhttps://developer.wordpress.org/block-editor/how-to-guides/themes/theme-json/

The black background color is defined in HTML and there's also a separate black image in the source code – there's nothing behind it :sadcore:

the way only we would find her website being down/updated randomly and RUN with it

I feel like normal fandoms would never do this :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

You all are getting me way too hyped with these theories when in reality she will probably release a single on some random Sunday in January and disappear for 3 months :cryney2:

Tumblr

Just now, NikoGo said:

the way only we would find her website being down/updated randomly and RUN with it

I feel like normal fandoms would never do this :bebe:

Normal fandoms get actual teasers and clues... we are left starving in between eras so we need anything we could get :icant:

giphy.gif

I feel bad for the poor intern who accidentally forgot to pay the website hosting bill, and is about to get fired when Ben realizes what's going on.

"Don’t forget me"