Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Inb4 the mob:popcorn:  

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Wtf did I miss

Lana Del Rey website is blacked out and December is tomorrow..and she's at an event rn.... we might have won

Just now, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Inb4 the mob:popcorn:  

Lana Del Rey website is blacked out and December is tomorrow..and she's at an event rn.... we might have won

What does December have to do with stuff tho did someone tease December??? I’ve kinda tapped out after the last few weeks of dry :rip: 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

What does December have to do with stuff tho did someone tease December??? I’ve kinda tapped out after the last few weeks of dry :rip: 

A few weeks ago Leaks Nation on Twitter said Lana Del Rey next month (December) and DragonWhore said we should listen to them. Say what you want about Miss Whore but they knew about the FJM collab MONTHS in advance. They’ve yet to be wrong :smokes:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

A few weeks ago Leaks Nation on Twitter said Lana Del Rey next month (December) and DragonWhore said we should listen to them. Say what you want about Miss Whore but they knew about the FJM collab MONTHS in advance. They’ve yet to be wrong :smokes:

they’ve been wrong a good bit, that is one of the only things they’ve gotten right so far :awkney:

"Don’t forget me"

52 minutes ago, Elle said:

All of this website update chatter is reminding me that I've been meaning to update LanaBoards' software for several months now :tina:

new themes incoming :oprah4:

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Leak Nation was proved to be full of shit and I still don't trust pimpedoutdragon but I do believe we are getting a single this month :true:

it’s a dumb move, especially with szas return and all the christmas songs taking over the charts, she should wait till january