Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wish she’d pull a Taylor and announce what track 10 is, since she is Spotify’s 10th most streamed female artist :toofloppy:

Lana is so distinctively different from Taylor in that aspect that I’m glad she doesn’t have to resort to those tactics to generate interest. She’s a draw and doesn’t need any gimmicks :wub:

IMG-7960.jpg

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

her website is taking ages to reload for me when every other website is loading quickly what does it mean 4wheeler.gif

Maybe they are moving the site to different servers bit by bit? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I swear this happened to her website before on a wednesday during the pre release, and then it came back updated, kick starting off the new era on the thursday/friday. I have a good feeling about this, we're so close to something big :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I swear this happened to her website before on a wednesday during the pre release, and then it came back updated, kick starting off the new era on the thursday/friday. I have a good feeling about this, we're so close to something big :trisha:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it did too :blush3:

If im remembering correctly I think it happened before the LMLYLAW release also, and they changed the whole website to promote that song so they could be doing that again with the lead single for this album :oprah4:

watch out for friday/saturday :)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it did too :blush3:

If im remembering correctly I think it happened before the LMLYLAW release also, and they changed the whole website to promote that song so they could be doing that again with the lead single for this album :oprah4:

Yep we got a new theme with new fonts and all that so that's probably it this time too :hype:

I'm so excited 

giphy.gif

December is going to be a beautiful month :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So after sleeping on it I woke up a little more on tram realistic :thumb2: I definitely think something big is going to happen soon, but I don’t think it’s going to be as quick as today/tomorrow. I think maybe she’ll announce Saturday/Sunday with a release on Monday maybe? Or announce on Monday for Wednesday

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

So after sleeping on it I woke up a little more on tram realistic :thumb2: I definitely think something big is going to happen soon, but I don’t think it’s going to be as quick as today/tomorrow. I think maybe she’ll announce Saturday/Sunday with a release on Monday maybe? Or announce on Monday for Wednesday

Pre order on Monday + Lead single 

Announcement today/ tomorrow :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This part during the pre release is always the most fun, get coding girlies! :clapback:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Pre order on Monday + Lead single 

Announcement today/ tomorrow :true:

I could even see the announcement being Sunday. She always either teases weeks before, or the day before. 

"Don’t forget me"

We need a timeline for past releases. I know we discovered LMLYLAW coming by shazaming the snippet and the lana.lnk.to redirecting us to spotify but I don't remember if they changed the web before or after our findings...

Maybe we started researching more cause they blanked the page but I remember shazaming LMLYLAW every day since the snippet leaked so it could have been just coincidence :delish:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We need a timeline for past releases. I know we discovered LMLYLAW coming by shazaming the snippet and the lana.lnk.to redirecting us to spotify but I don't remember if they changed the web before or after our findings...

Maybe we started researching more cause they blanked the page but I remember shazaming LMLYLAW every day since the snippet leaked so it could have been just coincidence :delish:

@Beautiful Loser made timelines. They must be in her Blog somewhere

Btw  thanks again for doing them:heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg