Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

An announcement on December 1st would be iconic :trisha:

I'm praying,  manifesting , umbrellaing and extrapolating that we get an announcement today or wake up to a surprise single tomorrow :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i found it using the way back machine. they're the same font. no one move just yet. :pft:

LMLYLAW website:

Hide contents

2-AF1929-F-EA7-A-4719-9168-32-C5-B74-F9-

"New" website:

Hide contents

4-FBCB295-8-DAF-4-CE1-9-EF0-5-A234-FB9-F

but it looks like they try out something, because now there's the old photo from 2014

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i found it using the way back machine. they're the same font. no one move just yet. :pft:

LMLYLAW website:

Hide contents

2-AF1929-F-EA7-A-4719-9168-32-C5-B74-F9-

"New" website:

Hide contents

4-FBCB295-8-DAF-4-CE1-9-EF0-5-A234-FB9-F

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Hmm it looks similiar to LMLYLAW font but I would say it is slightly different,  both give me graffiti vibes lol but I like this one more than the LMLYLAW one 

I definetly should wear my glasses more often:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

but it looks like they try out something, because now there's the old photo from 2014

no, for sure!! they have to be doing something. but we didn't get a new font yet. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

no, for sure!! they have to be doing something. but we didn't get a new font yet. :true:

In BB era , did the Website had the LMLYLAW font too or did they put it back now? 

I can't remember it:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think BB had a diff font! 

Thank you :heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Girls, i just woke up and I dreamed that Lana released a single called "Wild Roses" with digital art single cover - something like a rose, but very abstract. I never dream about stuff with such details. Maybe it's prophetic haha.

I Love it here :thumb3:

this era sure is mysterious AF if we move for her lanadelrey.com website changing (which is not a relic of another time but almost - i also saw a couple of IG fan accounts getting excited because the shop link on this site doesn’t work anymore : since LDRVillage, it never did). I still don’t know what to make of it but find it premature to lose my mind over this. 
At least it’s better than counting Ben’s 😍 in his story and believing it’s a countdown for an announcement