Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Her team always learns from past mistakes. We found things in the source code of her site so they stopped that, and we found song titles from Shazam so I’d assume they’d wait to upload the song until like day of release 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Born To Die came out on January 27th 2012..….January 27th 2023 is a Friday 👀 could she?

OMG STOP BECAUSE IF SHE DOES THAT I- :oprah:

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

She didnt even acknowledge BTD 10 years birthday, seems unlikely she would release an album the same date then

But she did kind of commemorate the day she met Ben and Ed with the White Dress release :mj2:

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

@Beautiful Loser made timelines. They must be in her Blog somewhere

Btw  thanks again for doing them:heart:

Yep, just go to my profile —> about me and there’s a short list of my timelines! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I hope we’ll get something this December, I’ll be sitting by my desk and work on my assignments until Christmas, and I just learned that my grandpa passed away so there might be a funeral happening soon too. Gimme something to look forward to and be excited about, Lana. :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So much tension and questions right now... will the single cover be a selfie or from the photoshoot? Or maybe even the album cover? Will the song be a piano ballad or jazzy with strings? Are we getting the album preorder or just a single? Are we getting anything at all? 

:hype:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I feel like the website probably has everything all set up and is just waiting for the go ahead to go live 

i know one of you knows how to get in hurry up mask.jpeg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Venice Peach said:

So much tension and questions right now... will the single cover be a selfie or from the photoshoot? Or maybe even the album cover? Will the song be a piano ballad or jazzy with strings? Are we getting the album preorder or just a single? Are we getting anything at all? 

:hype:

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of america?

no… it’s only the beginning

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

can someone refresh my memory? if i’m not mistaken, this happened before the BB announcement too right? except the website was password protected 

The same happened with NFR too. We also found the png of the "LDR" logo in 2019 :oprah:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy