Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I didn't read all of the last 16 +pages but did y'all saw the new font:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/?gallery-images=live

Sorry if this was discussed already

“Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

20 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I didn't read all of the last 16 +pages but did y'all saw the new font:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/?gallery-images=live

Sorry if this was discussed already

it was mentioned, but we didn't really discuss it. does anyone think it's the same font from when she dropped the LMLYLAW single? or am i just insane? i wanna move so bad.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it was mentioned, but we didn't really discuss it. does anyone think it's the same font from when she dropped the LMLYLAW single? or am i just insane? i wanna move so bad.

Hmm it looks similiar to LMLYLAW font but I would say it is slightly different,  both give me graffiti vibes lol but I like this one more than the LMLYLAW one 

“Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Hmm it looks similiar to LMLYLAW font but I would say it is slightly different,  both give me graffiti vibes lol but I like this one more than the LMLYLAW one 

yeah i think they used a very similar font for her website when the single dropped. i just can't find it.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

An announcement on December 1st would be iconic :trisha:

I'm praying,  manifesting , umbrellaing and extrapolating that we get an announcement today or wake up to a surprise single tomorrow :pray2:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i found it using the way back machine. they're the same font. no one move just yet. :pft:

LMLYLAW website:

Hide contents

2-AF1929-F-EA7-A-4719-9168-32-C5-B74-F9-

"New" website:

Hide contents

4-FBCB295-8-DAF-4-CE1-9-EF0-5-A234-FB9-F

but it looks like they try out something, because now there's the old photo from 2014

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i found it using the way back machine. they're the same font. no one move just yet. :pft:

LMLYLAW website:

Hide contents

2-AF1929-F-EA7-A-4719-9168-32-C5-B74-F9-

"New" website:

Hide contents

4-FBCB295-8-DAF-4-CE1-9-EF0-5-A234-FB9-F

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I definetly should wear my glasses more often:bebe:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

no, for sure!! they have to be doing something. but we didn't get a new font yet. :true:

In BB era , did the Website had the LMLYLAW font too or did they put it back now? 

I can't remember it:bebe:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think BB had a diff font! 

Thank you :heart:

Girls, i just woke up and I dreamed that Lana released a single called "Wild Roses" with digital art single cover - something like a rose, but very abstract. I never dream about stuff with such details. Maybe it's prophetic haha.