Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way i'm gonna attempt to go full virgin this era and not listen to any singles until the album drops. but i'm still so fucking ready for the first single. #TeamChasity where u at?? :ma:

planning on being only half-virging when LDRX drops :smile2:

45 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

I know we've kind of established the black is intentional, but here's more proof in case anyone is curious lol

body {
  1. background-color: black;
  2. font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
  3. color: #444;
  4. text-transform: uppercase;
  5. margin:
    0px
    ;
  6. padding:
    0px
    ;
}

Me and my bosses at work  have started to use Roboto as the standard for our documents and write ups, the stars are aligning :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way i'm gonna attempt to go full virgin this era and not listen to any singles until the album drops. but i'm still so fucking ready for the first single. #TeamChasity where u at?? :ma:

Sorry, I’m a whore. 

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I’m stopping at the middle of every leg exercise to look at this thread

I’m stopping between every slide my professor lectures to look at this thread :creepna2:

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm actually shaking. the scat attack manifested eclipse kinda spilling again and the website being down. it may just be so powerful that we're getting a single announcement or even preorder. #teamscat wins again. :ma:

I never doubt the scatters. They're gross but at least they're honest. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

6 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

ldr9 thread looking more delusional than the sky ferreira thread on a saturday afternoon :cryney2:

if the Sky thread isn't reopened soon this thread might implode from the overload of delulu energy that migrated here default_ahh.gif

I MISSED THE HYPE & EXCITMENT SO MUCH :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

I wish I could be teamchastity but I'll probably be a whore and deepthroat everything Lana throws at us :icant:

giphy.gif