Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

its been foggy all day here in the uk its literally a sign, it fits the aesthetic, im going to take a walk and when i come back the PRE ORDER will be available :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@111 are you teasing that this will be a honeymoon style era? or we're getting trap beats again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I’m so nervous nothing is going to happen and we’re all getting so worked up for nothing :bebe:

I don’t even believe something will happen today at all… and yet I’m stuck to my phone like a maniac:bebe:

86 lipsters are browsing. TEAM WHORES WHERE U AT?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I am so ducking desperate right now. Seriously.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I spy with my little eye: At least 2 dupes, a banned alt, and a bunch of lurkers who never participate and probably have adblock on :popcorn::

Hide contents

Being facetious obvi, we love @Jojo and @Elina they are always liking :wub:

Screenshot-20221201-090844-Chrome.jpg

OMG WE LOVE A FAMILY PHOTO RIGHT BEFORE A BIG COLLAPSE HAPPENS:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: