Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

What if it's not even an acronym.. What if DNC is the title of the song

Said this a few weeks back….that would be so Lana to fuck with us like that

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

did we ever find out how that insider knew the ‘plastic bag’ song lana mentioned in W mag wasnt gonna be on the album? had they seen the tracklist? 

Do you mean the person on that other forum? They never elaborated and their post history doesn't indicate that they are an insider.

13 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

did we ever find out how that insider knew the ‘plastic bag’ song lana mentioned in W mag wasnt gonna be on the album? had they seen the tracklist? 

Didn’t they say they were like surprised it’s on the album, kinda implying it’s… not good lol - don’t believe a word of it since there’s no way plastic fucking bag song is anything short of iconic but to entertain it for a sec, it would mean they haven’t seen the track list but have heard songs meant for ldr9

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Didn’t they say they were like surprised it’s on the album, kinda implying it’s… not good lol - don’t believe a word of it since there’s no way plastic fucking bag song is anything short of iconic but to entertain it for a sec, it would mean they haven’t seen the track list but have heard songs meant for ldr9

Either not good or too personal :um2: but we have no confirmation that they are reliable so who knows. It would be weird that no insider knows anything and some random person has a full song but every era we get a new random insider so anything could happen :thumb2: (the Thailand (?) iTunes guy, the random person that leaked Arcadia's date, the one that knew about the W Magazine photoshoot...)

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

i wouldn’t consider playing one (bad) song at some inbred country festival touring :um2:

Yes love but that’s not what I said, to clarify I meant that Lana had fallen in love with touring again by going to Nikki’s shows and performing with her

im not pulling this out of my ass Lana has said this herself xoxoxoxoox 

proof my loves

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

idk but let’s hope it’s not those lyrics are so bad :scoff:

56 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Either not good or too personal :um2: but we have no confirmation that they are reliable so who knows. It would be weird that no insider knows anything and some random person has a full song but every era we get a new random insider so anything could happen :thumb2: (the Thailand (?) iTunes guy, the random person that leaked Arcadia's date, the one that knew about the W Magazine photoshoot...)

i found that on leaked.cx which is a forum made to buy and sell songs so most people on there own loads of unreleased material so i wouldn’t be surprised if they do own it

51 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

F0-DF6-C35-7-A45-4-EC1-9283-D174-E95-FDD

That's all they have written about the song. Also why are they asking for pictures of the lyrics?

I’m always curious what version of the song an insider has heard… with Arcadia, the way BoZ described it, it was the piano-only version of the MV he heard. With the “plastic bag” song, did that insider hear the final version with Drew’s orchestrations on it? 

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I keep rereading it and he hasn’t clarified what this is 

this is a lot to leak so I don’t think he would do this if the song isn’t close 

Well it’s from land of 1000 fires but imagine if she sang it on the record

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Well it’s from land of 1000 fires but imagine if she sang it on the record

Bahahhahahahahahahaha omg so it’s from her poetry book I’m EMBARRASSED that I didn’t pick that up

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Hello,
I was analyzing the photoshoot of the magazine and with the rumors that lana is going to release new music I was thinking that maybe she recorded the video clip of her next single that same day cause we really didn’t t get many photos of that shoot and seeing that she said that they made her pose all day maybe is why they recorded her in the castle, she hits the aesthetic with the supposed title "Waist Deep In Icy Waves". It’s my first time speaking in this forum so I'm sorry if my English is bad  I wanted to talk to someone who like lanaa to discuss this thoughts  but I am definitely dreaming that lana will comeback making high budget videos 00594ddf34db87902ab576355a04a6d1.gif

Lanita it's page 102, do SOMETHINGGGG

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing