LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Rockefeller, My Umbrella

7:42

Out 9/1/22

wendy-williams-shimmy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Pre-NFR learned me that we shouldn't trust snippets. I thought it's gonna be fully piano album when after release it's turned to be 60s/70s inspired soft rock neo-psychedelia artsy beachy chilly singer/songwriter album:true:

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Pre-NFR learned me that we shouldn't trust snippets. I thought it's gonna be fully piano album when after release it's turned to be 60s/70s inspired soft rock neo-psychedelia artsy beachy chilly singer/songwriter album:true:

Period. She already mentioned orchestras which are like.. five more instruments than Blue Banisters and Chemtrails.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way she almost has as many albums as Madonna and she started in... 2012  

yassified-yassification.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Now y'all hearing things that simply aren't there :bebe: Also someone said that the snippet is not meant to excite us, the definition of the Stockholm syndrome

omg i think i hear bongos and a trap beat listen again :hide:

16 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

definitely hear piano but I actually don’t hear guitar despite the second guitar pic. But then again I also thought this person was breastfeeding w/ a covered shawl at the end of the video sowhatisthetruth_oprah.gif

The-Feeding.jpg

SCREAMING LMFAAAAOOOOOO :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

help I'm at work and just got an email about our branch relocating and it's titled "we have moved!" nfnndf :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yes, because someone hearing the strums of a guitar (that she posted) is the exact same as someone making shit up like they hear a trap beat or bongo drums :eek2: you people never fail to make me laugh

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Yes, because someone hearing the strums of a guitar (that she posted) is the exact same as someone making shit up like they hear a trap beat or bongo drums :eek2: you people never fail to make me laugh

ah you mad :hide:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

ah you mad :hide:

perfectly calm :popcorn:

Whatever the style of the new album is, I just hope it is cohesive. 
I like to listen to the entire Lana album at a stretch which makes NFR and Honeymoon my top 2. 
Blue Banisters have amazing songs that sound brilliant individually but somehow they don’t go together in an album which is why I think BB is not appreciated much. 

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

what if the 10 means october :hooker:

October better be the album, I don’t want 2 more months of silence after our first snippet :dorothy3:

"Don’t forget me"

this snippet has such prechorus energy

Spoiler

and is giving very much second half of lfl/yosemite in terms of vibe/energy but that could just be me :blush3:

I think the chorus will use her lower register :true:

1 minute ago, cherrycolalime said:

this snippet has such prechorus energy

Reveal hidden contents

and is giving very much second half of lfl/yosemite in terms of vibe/energy but that could just be me :blush3:

I think the chorus will use her lower register :true:

Oh yeah the snippet gave me Wild at Heart pre-chorus vibes I don't know why