Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He looks similar to Gabe Simon if you take a look at this picture, but I can't say definitely: https://foundationsmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Gabe-Pfp-Landscape.jpg

He looks thinner and older than Gabe, I think. I dunno, the guy is serving Donald Sutherland in Don't Look Now realness.

dontlooknow-film-horror-4.jpg

The film was shot in Venice, Italy. Another Italy/Honeymoon reference. Her Venice-inspired jazz orchestral automatic singing kung-fu masterpiece is coming. :nails:

some of y'all loveeee to make it seems like piano + Lana Del Rey = worst thing ever while there are literally:

- Video Games

- Young & Beautiful

- Old Money

- French restaurant

- Damn You (Piano Ver.)

- Norman fucking Rockwell

- love song

- hope...

- Change

- White Dress

- Wildflower Wildfire

these are piano-driven songs & they are not even that lackluster. I believe it's all about melody, if the song doesn't saty on one-note or same 4 chords for too long (like california) then it will be good regardless of piano or not.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

30 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

There are so many people in the studio with her btw. And I cannot recognize any of them. The guy with the Saruman robe isn't Gabe Simon...Would Lana hire all these people just for one track? :creepna: A thorough investigation is imminent! 

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

the guy that resembles gabe simon is butch vig, the producer of nirvana, and no one can change my mind. byeScreenshot-20220823-152333-One-UI-Home.jScreenshot-20220823-152359-Google.jpg

Just a thought, if they're recording in late nights it could mean they want to finish the album as soon as possible. And if the album is already finished, the song is maybe just one of the last ones and not a main song.

44 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

There are so many people in the studio with her btw. And I cannot recognize any of them. The guy with the Saruman robe isn't Gabe Simon...Would Lana hire all these people just for one track? :creepna: A thorough investigation is imminent! 

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

maybe they're just... there to chill. I mean, if i was working in the industry & one day, after working hours & late night, if i did pass by a recording booth & heard someone like Lana Del Rey being in her recording session, i'd like to stay there and watch & i might not even care if she'd be there till morning.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

@Elle what do you think the old font X means in her caption and reply to you? roman number 10… just saying this actually LDR10 bc of Violet and/or AKA? 👀 or maybe it has something to do with the title/album theme instead of being the obvious numeral?

or maybe this is already two albums in the future and LDR9 is ready to drop any day 😌

I was reading Slim Aarons Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous_Thing.png and came across this photo he took of The Ledges Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island. How serendipitous!

7d4e54a3_1.jpg

This image reminds me so much of the feel we’re getting from this album so far — from the (1) W Mag shoot, (2) IG photos of Lana & Rob in front of The Beckers Mansion, which also happens to be in Newport, Rhode Island, and (3) the “DNC”mystery motif. 

And with how classic and stormy the new snippet sounds, I really would love for this vision of old money with a moody twist to form the visuals of the new record. 

25 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Just a thought, if they're recording in late nights it could mean they want to finish the album as soon as possible. And if the album is already finished, the song is maybe just one of the last ones and not a main song.

I just assumed she was posting a throwback video from a couple of weeks ago. :B

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was reading Slim Aarons Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous_Thing.png and came across this photo he took of The Ledges Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island. How serendipitous!

7d4e54a3_1.jpg

This image reminds me so much of the feel we’re getting from this album so far — from the (1) W Mag shoot, (2) IG photos of Lana & Rob in front of The Beckers Mansion, which also happens to be in Newport, Rhode Island, and (3) the “DNC”mystery motif. 

And with how classic and stormy the new snippet sounds, I really would love for this vision of old money with a moody twist to form the visuals of the new record. 

we’re finally getting the stormy autumn/winter east-coast album we’ve been waiting for :cryney2: :trisha:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

35 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

some of y'all loveeee to make it seems like piano + Lana Del Rey = worst thing ever while there are literally:

- Video Games

- Young & Beautiful

- Old Money

- French restaurant

- Damn You (Piano Ver.)

- Norman fucking Rockwell

- love song

- hope...

- Change

- White Dress

- Wildflower Wildfire

these are piano-driven songs & they are not even that lackluster. I believe it's all about melody, if the song doesn't saty on one-note or same 4 chords for too long (like california) then it will be good regardless of piano or not.

Exactly!! Some of these songs are especially out of this world, looking at French Restaurant :crai:

honestly y’all are fake fans for not supporting lana del rey’s direction in music. it’s okay to instant because you don’t like piano. don’t drag the rest of us who actually love thunder and video games into this “lana’s in her flop era” mindset dricen from your own basic insecurities. when you can produce an absolute bop like these tracks, then we’ll talk.

Just now, jamesss said:

honestly y’all are fake fans for not supporting lana del rey’s direction in music. it’s okay to instant because you don’t like piano. don’t drag the rest of us who actually love thunder and video games into this “lana’s in her flop era” mindset dricen from your own basic insecurities. when you can produce an absolute bop like these tracks, then we’ll talk.

unstan** 

Just now, jamesss said:

unstan** 

driven**

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif