Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

this is her 10th album already and there's piano in all of them, I think it's time for everyone to get over this topic and move the fuck on the piano will never go away and it's clear as a day that she loves it and will keep including it omfg :oprah2:

like let's save that energy for something else like manifesting an electric guitar moment :true: 

this>>>

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

I loved her latest posts. It’s nice how she is already acknowledging the new album. I bet she likes that “X” font a lot. And so do I! I’m genuinely excited for this upcoming project. And also scared. I’m going through a delicate phase of my life and I know I need a new Lana album to make it. The snippet sounds so promising! The softness in her voice is just timeless… Love you Lana, cannot wait! 

Also… 38 tracks minimum, right? 😝

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

what is the flower of this era? :oprah3:

violets 'cause she got her violets back and now is in love with the city again hence the rockefeller reference 851655779722199040.webp?size=44&quality=

t7601_718x404.jpg?itok=pLdljPvc

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The snippet is so short, it’s hard to say what it’s actually going to sound like; sometimes snippets can be misleading. In any case, I’m so excited for new material even though what I truly want is an album full of tracks that sound like Cult Leader and French Restaurant 🤔

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

17 minutes ago, jamesss said:

sorry i’m like unreasonably pressed rn :noparty: i hope you get like where im coming from because i would be really sad if i was lana and i saw this yk 

I totally understand how you feel cause I felt like that too around 2020-1, but I realised I did not need to dig into everything she released, nor be affected by other people’s opinions when I liked something and others didn’t. Easier said than done I know but just enjoy the music and find people who feel like you about the music if that’s what you need. 

Just now, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Grape hyacinth but in black and white

love that!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg