Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

honestly y’all are fake fans for not supporting lana del rey’s direction in music.

people aren’t fake fans for having a preference, as it is not, and never will be, that deep 

and tbh it’s not even the fact that some of you just simply don’t like it. i don’t know about others on this page, but it sort of makes me feel obliged to also not like her new music. i really love it. blue banisters in my favorite album right after UV. i just really feel like saying shit like “piano?? again??” or “her new music is so watered down” actually does kore damage than you think. to me, it sort of makes me feel pressured into not liking it and agreeing with you guys. i’ve been defending her piano ballads along with a lot of you, but honestly no one should have to defend her music?? like?? if you don’t like it, please make sure you specify that YOU don’t like it. i just feel like it’s more complicated than that bc it makes me want to not like it when i do 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

and tbh it’s not even the fact that some of you just simply don’t like it. i don’t know about others on this page, but it sort of makes me feel obliged to also not like her new music. i really love it. blue banisters in my favorite album right after UV. i just really feel like saying shit like “piano?? again??” or “her new music is so watered down” actually does kore damage than you think. to me, it sort of makes me feel pressured into not liking it and agreeing with you guys. i’ve been defending her piano ballads along with a lot of you, but honestly no one should have to defend her music?? like?? if you don’t like it, please make sure you specify that YOU don’t like it. i just feel like it’s more complicated than that bc it makes me want to not like it when i do 

respectfully, i think that’s a you problem 😭 

moral of the story: just don’t give into peer pressure and don’t base your opinions on other peoples thoughts!

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

:rip: bestie, thats your problem if you give into peer pressure so easily, especially if said peers are strangers on the internet. who gives a shit if lanaboards hates cocc which is truly underrated and bb, you do you lmao

image.png

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

let’s not forget that bel air is primarily piano & it’s one of the most gorgeous songs she’s ever released :oprah3:

omg how can i forget to include bel air, she's literally my TOP  favorite of Paradise

so.. shoutout to my bitch Bel Air. AGAIN. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The piano stuff has been going on for years now, and it's probably never going to end. At the end of the day, I think that everyone (regardless of opinion) needs to take a nice, cold sip of "who cares?" juice because Lana's going to do what she wants. Nobody is obligated to love it or hate it. Sharing opinions is fine and that's what this site is all about, I just don't think it needs to be a full blown argument every single time. I personally have no issue with piano. But I don't see the point in arguing with others about it because I'm not going to change anyone's mind, and I don't think I need to :popcorn:

imageproxy.jpg

sorry i’m like unreasonably pressed rn :noparty: i hope you get like where im coming from because i would be really sad if i was lana and i saw this yk 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i can't take this anymore, i will ask the cards again tomorrow when she announces this shit

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is her 10th album already and there's piano in all of them, I think it's time for everyone to get over this topic and move the fuck on the piano will never go away and it's clear as a day that she loves it and will keep including it omfg :oprah2:

like let's save that energy for something else like manifesting an electric guitar moment :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg