Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

remember when she posted a screenshot of this MV on @honeymoon

let's manifest this level of visual for this era

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

yall are discussing a little too much PIANO and a little too little JACK DONOGHUE'S BIG TRASHY COCC. lets get on track for what this LDR9 album pre pre release thread is really about please.

1 minute ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

yall are discussing a little too much PIANO and a little too little JACK DONOGHUE'S BIG TRASHY COCC. lets get on track for what this LDR9 album pre pre release thread is really about please.

damn maybe you really are lana

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

My general hot take is that while I love Lana to death and am personally super excited, I will always fiercely support everyone’s right to freely express their like OR dislike for any piece of music - a subjective art form. Like listen, you wet piece of lettuce, it’s one thing to clap back on anything and everything, but to tell those with opinions that differ from yours to keep those thoughts to themselves or leave the site? And what's this about them being called fake fans now? Hoes, pleak. Echo chamber this a$$.

The snippet is giving cold autumn breeze, the kind of day where you realize that summer really is over and even though it's a beautiful day you feel that chill for the first time

autumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gif

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

The piano stuff has been going on for years now, I just don't think it needs to be a full blown argument every single time.

Nobody's attacking the ones liking a song though, it's always the ones who dare say that they do not like it who get told to delete their accounts and tbh I haven't seen one single comment since Lanas IG post that's disrespectful towards Lana. It's just people sharing their wishes most of the time. The attitude of some LB members towards them is the only thing that's been truly negative in this thread so far.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible