Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

help i’m the opposite, i was rooting for a foggy-cold beach-black and white-noir film-moon goddess album 

That’s how I’ve been imagining LDR9/X ever since the W magazine shoot. I hope the album aligns with the foggy cold beach aesthetic somewhat. she always exceeds my expectations and goes outside the box so I’m ready to be surprised!

Tumblr

7 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

help i’m the opposite, i was rooting for a foggy-cold beach-black and white-noir film-moon goddess album 

see i love that vibe too but like i feel like when she said that, she wasn’t talking about visuals, but the music itself, which makes me think Bland 

and she’s always very colorful with her lyrics so :noparty:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean UV had Old Money... I don't think Rockefeller being piano (which we don't even know yet) means much :delish:

I still expect quite a lot of piano tho, but there's so much you can do with that instrument :creepna:

Old money 2.0 would simply be amazing. I love that song so much. I loved the dark city snippet.

2 hours ago, your dealer said:

With every passing moment I’m more and more excited for this album!!! We’re so lucky to stan the greatest living artist of the 21st century!!!! :true:

Yes, forever grateful. She’s just so amazing, despite the misery of the pre pre release  eras

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

Same. I want a COLD album. We’re angry and edgy

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

11 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Death Never Came climbing the rank as an absolute BANGER of a title

and it’d be a full circle moment from born to die to death never came

that’s why she’s trying to convince us it’s her 10th album 

I am still in love with Waist Deep In Icy Waves, it’s gorgeous and could mean so many things. I love Del Norte County, but I kind of feel like it’s more of a song title? Though I wouldn’t complain if the album is called that.

16 minutes ago, archiemm said:

ive been saying death never came as the 10 year full circle moment from born to die is the most intelligent thing ever conceived :oprah3:

Omfg I didn't even take that into account. YOUR MIND

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

manifesting no unreleased songs all new material :oprah3:

as much as i want roses bloom for you, crazy for you & loved you then and now, we need NEW material :oprah3:

save those for the unreleased album that is never getting released

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

laughing at these update accounts on twitter saying she's announcing the album on the 7th.. all she said is that she's announcing "something about" the album on the 7th. we truly don't know what the 7th will bring although in an ideal world she will surprise release the whole damn album that day

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If you count Paradise and Violet

Album 1: Born To Die

Album 5: Lust For Life

Album 10: Death Never Came 

:cumming:

I find it a bit corny tho :thumb2:

Noo it’s good

I hope for a specific and beautiful name. I liked blue banisters, but it’s not very beautiful. Though specific, which I like.

I have a feeling it's a double album because she's calling it LDRX for a reason.

Also, from what we gathered this looks like what RCS was supposed to be since she said she's angry. I think what she means by having no more room for color is that she'll tackle familiar subject matter but in a more direct way. She complained on QFTC that she wanted to talk about the same themes as she did before without being ostricized for it. 

But its just a theory so we will see December 7:oic2:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif