Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

wait, where did boz say anything about ocean boulevard?

He didn't. someone on a previous page said that it was going to be the lead single and boz said "the random person on the last page kinda spilled"

"Don’t forget me"

this is what i'm wondering

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

we, as a community, are so insane like😭 how did we cover about five different topics and the entire emotional spectrum in the last ten minutes

and we're going to do it all over again tomorrow :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

ATRL!! He said “random user on the last page spilled” and the only thing I really think it referred to is “a tunnel under ocean boulevard out Friday”

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

We're literally getting our very first indication of the album's sound this very minute and some of you are rambling with your tragic taste about NFR in this moment?

Rich grand instrumentation coming for our throats :wowcry::beyonce::oprah:

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't think rockefeller is the title of the song - remember when we thought that black bathing suit was titled grenadine quarantine :xgiggle:

Til this day, I still believe "If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend" is a better title

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

5 minutes ago, archiemm said:

the be all or end all of it is that jack IS the problem and doesn't challenge lana enough/pushes her to explore sounds that made her earlier work interesting. her past three albums (minus blue banisters because it has some really interesting work on there from OTHER producers and bb (song) is one of my favourites) were okay-ish and it would be a real loss to continue the stagnation of lana del rey :oprah3:

nfr is a good album. but it is certainly her worst. its too safe. ldr9 NEEEEEEEDS some rich production which the insider spill says so we kinda won for now

To me, NFR! comes across as compromised as well as very safe by intent, except for ‘Hope,’ which clearly took some balls. It’s my least favorite, though I love VB and TG, and like MAC. 

Me getting excited every time we get tea..

entrance-enter.gif

Me after the constant bickering and grumbling on these boards...

dance-woman.gif 

Anyway, ladies. 

1. NO OUTTAKES (and given that BOZ said that all songs were recorded from late 2021 to mid 2022, DYKTATUOB is NOT a BB outtake after all). 

2. RICH AND GRAND INSTRUMENTATION.

3. A 6-MINUTE LEAD SINGLE WITH A LONG-ASS TITLE.

4. CONSTANT PRAISE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE ALBUM.

5. LANA HERSELF + NEIL + ANNA VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT.

hillary-clinton-hillary.gif

Now, we have to figure out what's the title of the Rockefeller song. Storyteller? Late Nights? Umbrella? Fingertips?