Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

someone said it on atrl and i kinda agree, which is that i don't really need anything new from her unless it's really good, BB was just a little over a year ago and even tho most of it were unreleased it still was an album, so unless it's gonna be smth that really adds something to her discography there's no need for it (personally)

22 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ said the album is in his top 3, and the random user on the last page spilled (Ocean Boulevard as lead??) :hype:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422280-lana-album-announcement-coming-on-the-7th/?do=findComment&comment=22937512

The lead single of her new album’s a blue banisters outtake? :eartha2::stareney::sideeye:

we hate her again 

Just now, fine china said:

UV and NFR

Just now, Venice Peach said:

UV and NFR. BTD was 3rd place before LDR9 :um2:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Nfr & UV he said. 

I know I could be wrong since it’s entirely BoZ’s perception but WE WON:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

no one said they were objective :toofunny:

boz just said “someone on the last page kinda spilled” and those were some things said on the last page…

Still, it’s pointless data in a conversation like this, though I can understand some may to know where an insider believes a new album ranks alongside her others. 

hey girls giphy.gif so what are we all going to wear to the ldr9-premiere? :hae:

i'll be wearing my iconic midas jacket with a satin-blue dress :heart: 

N1YcYNm.jpg

for my performance, i'll be singing kill kill, heavy hitter, lemonade motorcycle heaven, there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard, betty boop boop, and a cover of africa by toto!

rrPhaSw.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I’m so intrigued by the descriptors ‘variety’ and ‘wild’ like what does that really mean omg!

also did boz actually say ldr9 is his third fav or are we assuming it’s in third place? bc if he’s saying it settles with uv & NFR that’s some pretty high praise. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

someone link the bb release live so we can start dissecting it again i remember her talking about songs she liked

pretty sure ocean blvd isn't a bb outtake we can just wait and see tbh

I dont care

Ocean Boulevard needs to be a official. I LOVE THE TITLE ALREADY

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It could be one of those songs that she recorded during the BB sessions that she "really liked". Anyway, it kinda sounds like a Zach Dawes/Drew Erickson production à la Black Bathing Suit with the drums and the slight climax near the end of the watermarked snippet. 

I’m very stoked. If BoZ disliked COCC/BB (enough that they’re at the bottom of his list), then really this album probably possesses the best parts of NFR (at least the Jack songs and his statement that “when Jack does something right, it’s amazing” or whatever) and less of the things people complain about that we saw on COCC/BB (sparseness, ‘Jack-ish’ production, etc.) We’re getting a modern classic ladies :oprah3: I’ve been saying we’re due for a VB 2.0 and we just might get it!! :oprah:

sgopYhV.gif