Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just to clarify, BOZ never specified what specific post it was that “kind of spilled”.

Other notable posts on that page:

Lmao at some people thinking she would go pure pop :rip: tue closest you get was when she did High by the Beach or Doing Time. And she hasnt done that for a good few years / albums. It also seems like she is going rawer and more acoustic each time :rip:

Lana x Abel for Avatar would be insane :jonny5: Grammy win & (overdue) Oscar nod on lock

Word on the street is it is being released Friday?

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

It could be one of those songs that she recorded during the BB sessions that she "really liked". Anyway, it kinda sounds like a Zach Dawes/Drew Erickson production à la Black Bathing Suit with the drums and the slight climax near the end of the watermarked snippet. 

no please don't kill my hype with that

Here for the next 500 pages debating about Jack Antonoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

He posted his ranking

NFR > UV > BTD > HM > LFL >>>> BB / COCC :chick1:

The worst ranking possible. Everyone who has nfr at their 1st place automatically looses all the credibility. My hype is gone

NFR & BTD in his top 3…:sideeye: we might’ve lost 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, flamingpie said:

can't tell much from the snippet but i love the tunnel title so much :wub: 

the way boz ranks nfr as the highest though... and for the life of me i cannot understand why yall hate bb so much :wtf3:

I LOVE BB and COCC too — but BB more. It has 2 of my all-time favorite LDR songs. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

The worst ranking possible. Everyone who has nfr at their 1st place automatically looses all the credibility. My hype is gone

point? made. 

bitches? dragged.

i’ve never agreed more 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

What if the announcement is Lana going live on Instagram, and she's just chilling while waiting for her laundry to get clean, and she's sweet and happy to see how many people tune in, greet some names she recognizes like Elle's, and then all she'll say is like "sooo, I have an album... it'll drop soon..." and that's it. :godlaugh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png