Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

All I want to know is what is the title of the “Rockefeller” song, and did Rock Candy Sweet make this album :monkey:

If yall worked a bit harder and smarter you'd have it for weeks now :dies: Just like Tunnel

and no, this album has no outtake, it's all brand new material recorded in late 2021/early-mid 2022

Just now, archiemm said:
  Hide contents

uv>hm>paradise>bb>btd>lfl>cocc>nfr

is the only correct ranking and i want ldr9 to be top 3 so get cooking elizabeth :oprah3:

In what universe is an album with VB, MAC, TG, and Hope her worst album omfg do you have trauma associated with NFR :rollin:

Just now, OscarScheller said:

All I want to know is what is the title of the “Rockefeller” song, and did Rock Candy Sweet make this album :monkey:

If yall worked a bit harder and smarter you'd have it for weeks now :dies: Just like Tunnel

and no, this album has no outtake, it's all brand new material recorded in late 2021/early-mid 2022

so he confirms the Tunnel?

8 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

not BOZ's fave being NFR??? now i'm scared knowing his taste. we fucking lost. :eartha2:

Did I miss something? Is NFR not regarded as highly as I thought it was? Maybe my misconception is confusing critical reception with fan reception. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

here we go again you guys blaming the producers and not lana :bebe:

It will never change. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Nope. It will be released this Friday and the final title is Did You Know There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

from the ATRL user who shared this initially

so she really saw that long as title and said wait lemme me add half a phrase ? 
flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

NO OUTTAKES, NO SAY YES TO HEAVEN YASSS :oprah:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ confirmed the album has no outtake, it's all brand new material recorded in late 2021/early-mid 2022 and apparently we should be able to figure out the Rockefeller snippet title.

POSSIBLE TITLES:

Rockefeller

My Umbrella

Umbrella 

Storyteller 

Rockefeller, My Umbrella 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

image.png

OH MY GOD