Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

What blue dress? Someone mentioned a blue dress and empty swimming pool the other day and I don’t think I’ve seen these pics 

It was probably me who mentioned it cause I'm obsessed with it :hide: I hope it's one of the looks of the photoshoot :krylie:

giphy.gif

On 12/4/2022 at 6:31 PM, Apple n Apple said:

YESSSSSSS calling it now it’s gonna happen whether on this album or on his!

I didn't even consider her being on his album but OMG that would actually be such a possibility !! literally PRAYING :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Wednesday can’t come sooner. Something utterly brilliant has been brewing in her for some time, and there’s a mystique about this record with her keeping quiet.

The rose motif 🌹 that Neil keeps teasing makes me think in the vein of something classically Lana Del Rey….and I’m intrigued to see how exactly that gets translated.

I really do hope that for this record they turned the bass up and didn't muffle any instruments to the point of were they're inaudible. I want to hear it all in full force and properly balanced.

We need to keep our eye out for selener that other new insider that spilled today. I doubt boz would have said all that if it wasn't for the other person spoiling it (he probably felt his position of Lana insider threatened :hide:).

What I find weird is that why would Lana announce a single 2 days before? She always either releases it the same day or teases them for almost a month... so maybe it is coming Wednesday and they just assumed it would be released on Friday cause it's the standard?

If they knew all that they probably also knew about the date but let me dream I can't wait more days :icant:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

We need to keep our eye out for selener that other new insider that spilled today. I doubt boz would have said all that if it wasn't for the other person spoiling it (he probably felt his position of Lana insider threatened :hide:).

what's their atrl username? (the new one)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

All of the snippets of the song are getting copyright claimed on Twitter, even the ones that were uploaded back when it leaked in like September or whenever 

And I oop :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

All of the snippets of the song are getting copyright claimed on Twitter, even the ones that were uploaded back when it leaked in like September or whenever 

is fingertips being taken down at all? even though the snippet we had was a very obvious demo

Just now, lilac heaven said:

is fingertips being taken down at all? even though the snippet we had was a very obvious demo

Most of them had both songs in one video, so yes but I think it’s mainly due to the ocean blvd snippet. 

there’s still a few videos up but most are going down 

1 minute ago, Chiunzhan said:

Prepare yourselves for the drought right after... just saying

The single is probably all we're going to get this year but it's enough for me. If she doesn't reveal anything about the album we'll get the announcement and preorder really early next year anyway :brows:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Most of them had both songs in one video, so yes but I think it’s mainly due to the ocean blvd snippet. 

there’s still a few videos up but most are going down 

Which snippets? Guess I haven't heard any of them :judgingu3:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791