Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

HOW :defeated: 

because every time i see a photo i think theres no possible way she can top how stunning she looks ... then she posts and tops me it :oprah3:

ldr9 album cover will rip me apart methinks 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

omg I do remember that! Isn’t that how we found the group picture with the horse picture disk

Yes, they also had the picture disc with the alternative cover  :karaoke: I remember everyone waiting for that Neil picture disc that came out after the album drop lol

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I’m really excited for this album and the new single. BoZ’s description is just what I wanted for. 
but I must say that the single’s title is just so weird, like no one other than her can call a song Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd and make it the lead single of her new album :thumb3: 

01. The Quick Brown Fox Jumped

02. Over The Lazy Dog

03. Did You Know There Is A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard?

04. I think that is a very interesting tunnel.

05. Global Warming is real.

06. I’m Scared At Costco Waiting In Line

07. Set fires To be Free (Not Me)

08. Blue Borders

09. Scandals I May Have Been Involved In

10. My Sacred There Is Children Is Foot At The End Of it

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m really excited for this album and the new single. BoZ’s description is just what I wanted for. 
but I must say that the single’s title is just so weird, like no one other than her can call a song Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd and make it the lead single of her new album :thumb3: 

we can already forget about charting since the tiktok girlies wont be eating that long ass title up

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

yeah i wish it was just called Ocean Boulevard, that’s such a pretty name and perfect for a single. if she wanted it to be longer, There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard sounds good. there’s no need for the “Did You Know” imo

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, arianaofthegrande said:

Why did no one ask boz how many tracks are on the album :defeated:

he’s said not answering any questions/talking about the album (even tho he already has) until it’s announced 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

he’s said not answering any questions/talking about the album (even tho he already has) until it’s announced 

Ben got that ass :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm