Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

But has anyone called Cassette Girl yet?

monkey-phone.gif

Wait is this a reference to the girl who leaked NFR by recording a casette?😭😭😭 i remember that omg such iconic times. Bring her back

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When COCC was released I placed it second after NFR! When BB was released I placed it second because I liked it more than COCC. We are almost in 2023 and my ranking is exactly the same, NFR!, BB and COCC. I’m glad nobody influenced my opinion despite the enormous hate for these two last albums.

i for one don’t recall this amount of praise or hype for BB & COCC combined. (while i enjoyed both albums personally, COCC felt like NFR part 2 and BB felt like a side project) i’m taking this as a win, im ready for something grand and new!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Just now, West Coast said:

I just find myself very feeling doubtful, I'm sure the album will feature great tracks--all her albums do. But these insiders have been acting like Lana was not excited to release her past three albums like she just wanted to "get it out" of her system (mind you she dragged the NFR release for over a year, clearly there was no rush). I just don't think that that assessment is true. I think been she's excited for every release and doesn't feel a "rush" to release music in any capacity.

Well I mean.. the fact that she was over chemtrails the moment it was released, and she told fans that “the next album is even better” literally like 2 months after she released BB ..0a1e9b5adee5e2f8c41d17b961572698ed5ac279

she definitely seems much more excited about this album than the last two idk

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

InSiDeRs talked up Blue Banisters and look what happened :um:

It's going to be nothing like what any of them say. As usual:

50% of Lanaboreds users will love it and say they've never heard anything as magnificent. Percentage is artificially increased to 75% for the first two months after release

50% will say her old work is better and lament how it's changed. The group above will defend it and accuse this group of being overly nostalgic and nOt LeTtInG hEr gRoW oR bE HaPpy

Different album, same psychology

:wtf:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

Well I mean.. the fact that she was over chemtrails the moment it was released, and she told fans that “the next album is even better” literally like 2 months after she released BB ..0a1e9b5adee5e2f8c41d17b961572698ed5ac279

she definitely seems much more excited about this album than the last two idk

I think people hyperanalyze Lana being over the album the minute after the release, because she seems to be jumping back into the studio the day the album drops.

The only time Lana had a proper roll out with tons of visuals from the source material at hand... was for Born To Die/Paradise. She's been getting over her latest album since Ultraviolence, I doubt it'll be much different for LDR9. 

Who hyped up blue banisters? :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lanaboards this week::bitchfight: 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I’m still secretly hoping that the album title is Brown Hanky as one of the members suggested the other day:hoe:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

13 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Okay so I emailed that tiktoker record store and this is the exchange.. nothing informative but how are we interpreting this reply! 89-CBAC3-D-6-AF8-4974-879-B-0-B3-FBD79-B

I'm still sobbing at this post LMFAO I can just picture VioletBunny at the record store's door tomorrow like

8FB3ya.gif

Waiting for Lana to tease something today :uncomfortable:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: