Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Beautiful was supposed to have strings but they didn't finish it in time, I wonder if people would still consider it her worst song from BB if it wasn't piano only.

I don't believe that tbh. If that was the case the streaming version still could have had them (like FIILY's two different versions)

personally my problem with Beautiful isn't the piano, it's the lyrics. Adding strings doesn't fix that.

I'm so glad so many people are all working together on Tunnel. It's going to be such a serve

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

In 3 - 4h probably 

The way I gonna be stuck at university,  the whole campus gonna know when sth happens bc I will be screaming & crying:scoff:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Beautiful was supposed to have strings but they didn't finish it in time, I wonder if people would still consider it her worst song from BB if it wasn't piano only.

I only listen to the string version. It's so amazing tbh. Super over hated

i wonder how many songs the new album will have & i wonder if it will be 1 or 2 discs & i wonder how many different coloured variants there will be & i wonder what colours they will be & i wonder how many alternate covers there will be (if any). i just hope she releases all the alt covers when the album comes out bc it was so stressful when she released the superior cotcc alt cover like half a year later

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

just saw one of the most hideous album covers ever on twitter and i’m praying that is fake because there’s no way this is true (it totally could be knowing her) 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

last night I mentioned to my boyfriend that lanaboards is on fire because lana is supposed to announce the new album today and he was like "lana is releasing new albums every week wtf another one already??" and I was like "babe it's been a year since blue banisters came out" and he was like "she works non stop" and I said "yep she works non stop signing.gif

the end

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Nightmare said:

just saw one of the most hideous album covers ever on twitter and i’m praying that is fake because there’s no way this is true (it totally could be knowing her) 

Was the Lana picture used new? Cause if it's an old picture/recent selfie is 100% fake since Neil did the visuals  :brows:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I can’t believe people would say it’s her worst song from Bb it’s so good 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I didn’t know beautiful was so controversial round here… it’s one of my favourite melodies from BB

I burst into tears the first times I heard it and that doesn't happen with many songs. :xcry: