Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

It reminds me of people asking for Honeymoon 2.0 even though it is one of her least listened to albums. I think Lana should do something new instead of doing 2.0s of any of her previous albums. 

you get it. that’s why i’m thankful people on here aren’t in charge of her career cause some of their ideas/wishes are beyond bad :awkney: 

like why would anyone want a 2.0 of anything let alone one of her most hated records instead of wanting something new and fresh 

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

It reminds me of people asking for Honeymoon 2.0 even though it is one of her least listened to albums. I think Lana should do something new instead of doing 2.0s of any of her previous albums. 

Honeymoon may not be a hit on Spotify but it's one of her best albums

What did I miss that was so disrespectful?

Also why do people hate on Lust for Life so much? Maybe it's because I have a special attachment to that album (it was my surgery soundtrack p much), but I liked it.

giphy.gif

I will always love LFL. It came out the first summer I had a car and a driver's license. I listened to it driving around everyday to school and college. It's really a very good album, and extremely cohesive thematically and lyrically, if a bit more scattered sonically. I really think people go overboard bashing it. It has plenty of bops, clever lyrics, and introspective intentions. There would be no NFR without LFL. It's a bridge from Classic Lana to New Lana.  Thus, I believe this album will similarly be a bridge from the past to the future.

I wonder if she'll hex anybody

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I will always love LFL. It came out the first summer I had a car and a driver's license. I listened to it driving around everyday to school and college. It's really a very good album, and extremely cohesive thematically and lyrically, if a bit more scattered sonically. I really think people go overboard bashing it. It has plenty of bops, clever lyrics, and introspective intentions. There would be no NFR without LFL. It's a bridge from Classic Lana to New Lana.  Thus, I believe this album will similarly be a bridge from the past to the future.

I wonder if she'll hex anybody

+1

UV/Honeymoon

16 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

azealia banks first on her list

LFL 2.0 is not coming the AI has disputed it

1bf77e1a4e880cdb118650a27e3d0eb5.png

AI Lana lies just as much as OG Lana omg the accuracy!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I doubt the war has anything to do with her album. It’s would seem a bit odd to tease for an album by using an ongoing war. I think Lana just wanted to spread more awareness, especially now that people aren’t really talking about that much about the war anymore

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐